Chapter 12 Nine-leaf Dragon Heart Grass

After coming out of the medicine store, Chu Ye went to the pawn shop and pawned the insect net he bought earlier.

    Chu Ye originally bought the insect net to catch Xiaoyin, but now Xiaoyin has become his soul pet, so the insect net is naturally useless.

    Chu Ye's insect net was bought for 20 gold coins, but when he went out, he only sold it for 15 gold coins. Chu Ye couldn't help but sigh that there are many profiteers in this world.

    After selling dried flowers and insect nets, he had 50 gold coins in his hand. Chu Ye went to the business and bought 20 gold coins of broken soul crystals. Chu Ye had bought 10 gold coins of broken soul crystals before, and he felt that it was a lot. As a result, that point The broken soul crystal was robbed by the swarm, and it was simply not enough.

    After buying the broken soul crystal, Chu Ye spent another forty gold coins to buy a bottle of soul-solidifying liquid.

    Soul-solidifying liquid has the effect of stabilizing soul power, and the favored disciples of the Chu family can take one bottle every month.

    After Chu Ye crossed over, he was so shy that he was reluctant to buy it. Now that he was a little richer, he bought a bottle.

    Chu Ye came back from town, went to the hive and distributed the broken soul crystals to the bee colony, and then prepared to take the soul-solidifying liquid.

    Xiaoyin surrounded Chu Ye for a long time, and finally realized that Chu Ye didn't buy anything for him when he went out this time.

    "My ancestors! You spend the most on weekdays, don't you have enough soul crystals?"

    Xiaoyin shouted excitedly, "Not enough, not enough!"

    Chu Ye nodded helplessly and said: " It's alright, alright, I get it, when the next batch of Yinxue honey comes out, I'll buy you soul crystals."

    With Chu Ye's answer, Xiaoyin died.

    Chu Ye sat on the bed and took the soul-solidifying liquid.

    After taking the soul-solidifying liquid, Chu Ye felt refreshed and refreshed. During this time, the memory of the original owner would disturb Chu Ye's thinking from time to time. The power seems to have increased a lot.

    Xiao Yin looked at Chu Ye and flapped his wings excitedly.

    Seeing Xiaoyin's reaction, Chu Ye smiled, estimating that his soul power had improved, and Xiaoyin had also benefited.

    After fully absorbing one piece of the soul-solidifying liquid, Chu Ye was a little unfulfilled, thinking to himself: It would be great if there was another one, gold coins! Gold coins, no matter where they are, are absolutely impossible without money.

    Chu Ye scratched his hair. He had just sold a wave of honey, and the next batch of honey would not be sold in ten days, so he had better find some other means of making money.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaoyin and said hopefully, "Xiaoyin, have you found any other precious medicinal herbs in the mountains?"

    Xiaoyin shook his head and nodded again.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaoyin's reaction, rolled his eyes, and said, "What do you mean, do you have it or not!"

    Xiaoyin hesitated for a while, and then released a picture.

    Chu Ye saw a piece of Dragon Heart Grass. Dragon Heart Grass is a very special kind of elixir. This elixir produces one leaf every year, and it takes nine years to mature.