Chapter 112 Prosperity

After finally resolving the matter of the peach tree, Chu Ye rested on the bed.

    Chu Ye was sleeping in the fog, and suddenly felt that his body was getting heavier and heavier.

    Soon Chu Ye felt a big rock pressed against his chest, and he couldn't sleep.

    Chu Ye opened his eyes and looked at the little tiger lying on his chest. He rolled his eyes. He thought he was being pressed by a ghost, but he didn't expect that it was a little tiger.

    The little white tiger must have used a heavy weight, otherwise it wouldn't be so heavy, is this dead tiger trying to crush him?

    No wonder some people say that soul pets are here to collect debts. The more contracts, the more debt collectors. Therefore, it is not appropriate to raise too many soul pets.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiao Baihu and asked dully, "What's wrong?"

    Xiao Baihu howled with dissatisfaction, accusing Chu Ye of favoring one over another, treating Xiao Yin so well and treating him so badly.

    Chu Ye rubbed his forehead. It was his turn to experience the sorrow of the second child's parents so soon! Chu Ye originally thought that he was gay and would never experience the difficulty of raising a child in his life, but he didn't expect...

    "Why did I treat you so badly?" Chu Ye complained.

    Xiaobaihu was full of angry accusations, Chu Ye went to the trouble of moving trees for Xiaoyin, but he didn't buy him a ball, he only knew how to lie to the tiger.

    After listening to Xiao Baihu's complaint, Chu Ye found that he had really forgotten about the ball.

    Chu Ye went to the weapons store to order the iron ball for Little White Tiger before, and agreed to go to the weapon store to pick up the goods in seven days. However, after being sent by Xiaoyin to move the tree, he forgot about it.

    Chu Ye looked at the accusatory eyes of the little tiger, and suddenly felt a little guilty.

    ...

    Lin Chuwen walked in and saw Chu Ye staring at the little tiger.

    "What's wrong?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye smiled dryly and said, "It's alright, it's just that I went to the weapon shop to make a custom toy for the little tiger, and I forgot to pick it up."

    "I'll go get it, I happen to be going to the store to buy something." Lin Chuwen said .

    Chu Ye nodded, "Alright, bring a few more empty storage rings, otherwise it won't fit."

    Lin Chuwen gave Chu Ye a strange look, and said, "Okay."

    Little Baihu couldn't wait, and followed Lin Chuwen went to the weapon store, and the owner of the weapon store was very happy to see Lin Chuwen.

    Chu Ye only paid the deposit, and has not come to pick up the items since then. The owner of the store was a little worried that Chu Ye would skip the order. These big iron balls are useless in the store, and they can't be sold to others.

    "It's all here." The boss said.

    Lin Chuwen saw more than a dozen iron balls with different diameters. Half of the iron balls were hollow and half were solid. Even the lightest iron balls weighed several hundred pounds.

    According to Chu Ye's request, different patterns were drawn on the surface of the iron ball.

    The boss asked curiously, "Spirit Master Lin, what exactly is this iron ball used for!"