Chapter 54 silver wing Bee nest.

As soon as Xiaoyin returned to Longya Village, he couldn't wait to kill the silver-winged bee's nest to find a place.

    Xiaoyin is already at the seventh rank. Because of his special bloodline, and he has eaten a lot of king-rank insect eggs, the king's coercion on his body is very tyrannical, which is completely comparable to the ninth-rank silver-winged queen bee.

    The little queen bee in the mountain is only fifth-order, and it is not the opponent of Xiaoyin at all.

    Xiaoyin almost overwhelmed the little queen bee in the mountain by destroying the rust, and supporting the little bee.

    Since then, the entire Longya Mountain has become Xiaoyin's site, and the original Little Queen Bee has also become Xiaoyin's subordinate.

    Xiaoyin gave the queen bee the name of Yin Xiaoer, which means that with his Xiaoyin, the other party can only be the second child.

    After taking over the bee colony in an all-round way, there were more than 900 silver-winged bees under Little Silver Hand.

    After taking over the bee colony, Xiaoyin gained a lot of benefits.

    Xiao Yin directed a group of silver-winged bees and moved the hives one by one into the hive.     Lin Chuwen

    looked at the hive that the bee colony moved back to, and said with some surprise: "These hives are filled with royal jelly."

    Chu Ye nodded, "It seems so."

All belonged to the little queen bee, and now they all belong to the little silver.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "The previous generation of queen bees is amazing!" He actually accumulated so much royal jelly.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's not."

    Yin Xiaoer flapped his wings and followed Xiaoyin's side, his expression was a little sluggish, and it seemed that he was a little aggrieved.

    Chu Ye blinked and said, "Xiaoyin is actually a circle smaller than Yin, shouldn't she lose weight!"

    Lin Chuwen gave Chu Ye a helpless look, and Xiaoyin glared at Chu Ye and said There was a murmur of protest.

    Chu Ye shrugged and said, "It's just a joke, why take it so seriously."

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye's lazy appearance, both angry and funny, "Why are you always teasing Xiaoyin? "

    I didn't lie." In his initial impression, Yin Xiaoer was stronger than Xiaoyin. When he first met Xiaoyin, Xiaoyin was obviously stunted, but now it is different. Looking round, it looks like an excess of nutrients.

    Lin Chuwen: "..."

    Lin Chuwen looked at the soul crystal in Xiaoyin's hand and said, "Is that the soul crystal of the previous queen bee?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Exactly." The

    previous queen bee was At the general level, the quality of the soul crystal is extraordinary. The soul crystal has already been used by Yin Xiaoer. The speed at which Yin Xiaoer absorbs the power in the crystal nucleus is not fast, and the energy in the crystal nucleus is also absorbed by a quarter. Chu Ye guessed that there was this crystal nucleus, and in recent months, he didn't need to provide a crystal nucleus for Xiaoyin.

    Lin Chuwen tilted his head and said, "The quality of the crystal core is good!"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's a general-level soul crystal." One piece is worth hundreds of soldier-level soul crystals. This soul crystal, the gap between Yin Xiaoer and Xiaoyin will be even bigger.