Chapter 161 The Three-Headed Bone Serpent

Chu Ye was lying on the bed and sleeping with his eyes closed, unknowingly sinking into a dream.

    Chu Ye saw a large area of ​​the bones of the beast, and a huge three-headed python emerged from the bones of the beast.

    The three-headed big snake was huge, with three big mouths open, looking at him eagerly, and suddenly rushed towards him.

    Dreaming that he was swallowed by a giant snake, Chu Ye was awakened suddenly, and half straightened up.

    Lin Chuwen opened his eyes and saw that Chu Ye was sweating coldly, and asked with some doubts, "What's wrong?"

    Chu Ye rubbed his forehead and said with a headache, "It's nothing, it's just a nightmare."

    Lin Chuwen was crooked . Turning his head, he said, "Have a nightmare? Dreamed of a snake?"

    Chu Ye asked in surprise, "How do you know?"

    "I think you're quite frightened!" Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye: "..." It's too embarrassing to guess it casually.

    "Is it a precognition dream?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye: "..." It shouldn't be, it's just a simple dream.

    "What dream did you achieve?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    "I dreamed of a three-headed python." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen asked curiously, "What else?"

    Chu Ye rubbed his forehead and said, "And there are large bones." He might be too concerned about animal bones, so he dreamed of large bones. .

    Lin Chuwen said enthusiastically: "Three-headed pythons! I vaguely remember that in the wild, there seems to be a three-headed python that dominates one side. If you dream of three-headed pythons, it may be related to that giant python.

    " Savage, are there really three giant pythons?" Chu Ye asked in surprise.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "It seems there is, but I don't know much. I'll go and ask Rumor Fengyushu about the three-headed python in a while."

    Chu Ye smiled dryly and said, "Maybe it's just an ordinary dream, you don't have to be so serious."

    Before, Chu Ye put many things on the precognition dream, but in fact, he didn't have any precognition dream at all, he knew Everything comes from the novels I read before.

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said with a serious face: "Your dream can't be underestimated."

    Chu Ye: "..."

    Lin Chuwen enthusiastically ran to the rumor tree to inquire about the three-headed snake. , really got the answer.

    "I found out that there is a three-headed bone-turning snake of the sixth-order war general in the 100,000 Savages. The quagmire is very dangerous. The terrain is complicated and it is one of the restricted areas of the 100,000 Savages.

    " The bloodline of the bone-turning snake is very special, and its value is very high. Its blood can be used to refine earth-level potions and help the warriors to advance to the king-level."

    "The Bone-turning snake of the Wild Wilderness has also had its idea, but then, that The strength of the head snake is very powerful. When encountering an invincible person, it can sneak into the depths of the quagmire to avoid it. Even the fierce beast, the king of war, may not be able to do anything about it in the quagmire."