Chapter 4 Little Silver

Following the guidance of the compass, Chu Ye moved quickly in the mountains and forests.

    After more than half an hour, Chu Ye finally saw a flying wobbly little silver-winged queen bee.

    The little silver-winged bee has a total of four wings, one of which is pulled together, and it should be seriously injured.

    Seeing the little queen bee, Chu Ye secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Chu Ye was a little worried that the little queen bee would die or be seriously injured in the battle, so his preparations would be meaningless. The state is a bit bad, but, the state is ok.

    When the little queen bee saw Chu Ye, she immediately revealed her fierceness and lost the battle. The little queen bee was holding a fire in her heart. She would be stopped by someone, and she was even more angry.

    "Eeeeeee..." The little queen bee protested and called out to Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye took out a bee-catching net and covered it towards the little queen bee.

    Although the little queen bee was in poor condition, Chu Ye didn't dare to underestimate the other party. There was a child in the village who was stabbed by the poisonous needle of the silver-winged wasp and died of serious injuries.

    The defeated queen bee is also the queen bee, and the poison of the poisonous needle is several times more severe than that of the ordinary silver-winged wasp.

    In the end, it was a bee-catching net that was bought with a lot of money, and the quality was okay. The little queen bee was covered in the net pocket, rampaging and screaming.

    Chu Ye opened the contract scroll, using the soul as a guide, urging the soul power in the body to try the contract.

    A silver halo shrouded the little queen bee. The little queen bee widened her eyes angrily, then became a little confused, and then quickly woke up, and the silver halo gradually disappeared.

    Looking at the disappearing halo, Chu Ye knew that his first contract ended in failure.

    Chu Ye frowned, but he wasn't disappointed. The failure of the first contract was also expected.

    The number of times a soul pet master can attempt a contract at a time is related to the soul power in the body.

    The more abundant the soul power, the better the aptitude of the soul pet master. The soul pet master with low-grade qualifications should try 1-3 times for the first contract, the middle-grade qualification can try 4-6 times once, and the high-grade qualification can try 7-9 times once. times, you can try 10 times at a time with the best qualifications.

    Chu Ye once again inspired the contract scroll to try the contract, and the little queen bee was in a trance, unmoved.

    Chu Ye tried four times in a row but failed, and couldn't help but feel a little worried.

    The willpower of a king-level soul beast is much firmer than that of ordinary soul beasts, and the willpower of this little queen bee is particularly firm.

    Chu Ye took out a dish of honey from the space pendant and handed it to the little queen bee.

    The nectar that Chu Ye took out was grass crystal nectar. This honey tasted sweet and rich in spiritual energy. It was very beneficial to the growth of spirit beasts. It was extremely popular. Chu Ye spent ten gold coins and bought a small one. Can.

    The little queen bee stared at the nectar, and there was a little desire in her eyes, but she stubbornly did not eat the food.

    Chu Ye smiled bitterly and said to himself, "It seems that I have hit a hard bone!" It is a good thing for a soul pet to have a firm mind, but it is not at this stage of the contract.

    Chu Ye stared at the little queen bee, and said slowly: "Little queen, I know you don't want to be controlled by others, but there is only one bee colony in this forest, you have already been defeated, and you can't find another colony to live in. Status, it's hard to live, you don't want to die like this, if you want to become stronger and regain control of the swarm in the future, sign a contract with me, I promise to do my best to train you and make you a better The previous queen bee is a more powerful existence." The

    little queen bee stared at Chu Ye for a while, then drank the small saucer of honey.

    Chu Ye unfolded the contract scroll and started the fifth contract. Soon the little queen bee in the net pocket disappeared. At the same time, there was a silver little bee in Chu Ye's sea of ​​consciousness.

    Although I knew for a long time that after contracting a soul pet, a soul pet space would naturally appear in the sea of ​​consciousness to accommodate soul pets, but it still felt magical.

    Chu Ye frowned when he saw the contract scroll that had lost its brilliance. He bought a middle-grade contract scroll, which was three times more expensive than the low-grade contract scroll. The boss said that he could contract six times, profiteer! Obviously, the brilliance was lost in the fifth time, and the effect was completely useless. Fortunately, he succeeded in the fifth time.

    After the contract was completed, Chu Ye clearly felt that a deep connection had been established between himself and the little queen bee.

    From today onwards, he has officially become a soul pet master. Thinking of this, Chu Ye's eyes shone brightly.

    "I'll give you a name, and you'll be called Xiaoyin in the future."

   The little queen bee may have been very hurt, so she said hello and fell into a deep sleep.