Chapter 125 The money family.

After five days of the beast swarm, Chu Ye finally cleaned up all the corpses of the soldier-level soul beasts that were not needed in the yard.

    In five days, Xiaobai ate a third of the rabbit, twice as much as Chu Ye expected.

    Chu Ye was very suspicious that Xiaobai was stimulated by the news of breeding, so he turned his grief and anger into appetite.

    Chu Ye dealt with the iron-patterned lion, "Is the iron-patterned lion really for Xiaobai?" This is the trophy of the little fox!

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes, Xuebao doesn't like to eat this meat either. This animal meat is easy to spoil after a long time, so let Xiaobai eat it."

    Chu Ye nodded and said: "Alright then." Y, X, Z, L.

    Chu Ye secretly said: The iron-patterned lion of the fifth rank of the warrior is much bigger than the devil rabbit, and it should be enough for a novice to eat for a long time.

    Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye discussed the handling of several generals and soul beasts, and received the news that the old man of the Qian family came to visit.

    "Why is Mr. Qian here?" Chu Ye asked with some doubts.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "Go and have a look, I'll go to the chicken coop and fish pond." Recently, they were busy dealing with the beast tide, and the feeding of herbal chickens and dragon fish was delayed. Fish are very delicate, so I don't know if they will die if they are so neglectful.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Okay."

    ...

    "Why is the old man here?" Chu Ye greeted him and greeted him warmly.

    Old Man Qian looked at Chu Ye and said sincerely, "I'm here this time to thank the two of you for your life-saving grace."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "What kind of life-saving grace, let's fight the beast tide together. , Mr. Qian is too polite."

    Mr. Qian smiled and said a little embarrassedly: "I'm really ashamed, in the previous beast tide, our Qian family's performance was a bit bad."

    Xiaobai glanced at Mr. Qian, eyes The bright eyes in the eyes are: Is that a bit bad? That's terrible.

    Receiving Xiao Bai's disdainful look, Mr. Qian became even more embarrassed.

    Chu Ye frowned and said politely, but, thinking of the Qian family's previous performance, the words lingered in his throat, and he couldn't say it anymore. Fortunately, he and Lin Chuwen had the strength to stop the beast tide, otherwise there would be An ally like the Qian family is really a tragedy.

    Old Man Qian looked at Xiao Bai and praised: "I haven't seen you for a few days, this soul pet of Young Master Chu has become more and more handsome!"

    Chu Ye: "..." Is it a steed? He couldn't see where Xiaobai was so handsome.

    "The old man has won the prize. He has always been like this cat." The

    old man quickly shook his head and said, "No, no, Chu Shao, your cat is not an ordinary cat at first glance, it is definitely not something in the pool. !"

    Xiaobai raised his head, looked at Old Man Qian with satisfaction, and gave him a look of "Old man, although your strength is not very good, you still have vision".

    Mr. Qian was a little flattered by Xiao Bai's sight.

    Chu Ye looked at Old Man Qian's reaction and was a little speechless.