chapter 193 swarm to fight.

Xiaobai raised his head and let out a long whistle. The white tiger icon in the sky shrank in a circle and fell down, hitting the top of Blood Bolt's head accurately.

    Being attacked by the White Tiger Icon, the Blood Bolt King screamed and began to rampage everywhere.

    Lin Nanjiang recalled the blood bat king's consciousness through the soul contract.

    The blood bat king is in the sky, constantly rotating 360 degrees.

    Chu Ye hid in the dark and watched the performance of the Shadow Blood Bat King, shook his head, and said, "This monster bat can't do it! The rumors seem to be exaggerated, this monster bat doesn't seem to be as powerful as imagined, compared to the three-headed transformation. The Bone Snake seems to be a little worse."

    Someone judged that Lin Nanjiang was the first person under the Soul King, which really made him nervous. If he knew that the Shadow Blood Bat King was such a dish, he would not have to worry so much.

    When they faced the three-headed bone snake, it seemed to be more difficult than the current situation.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and said, "The three-headed bone-turning snake is already very powerful!" The

    three-headed bone-turning snake is also a wild alien, and is not afraid of Xiaobai's blood pressure. It is also extremely poisonous and extremely ferocious.

    Lin Chuwen would rather face three ordinary eighth-order beasts than face a three-headed eighth-order bone-turning snake.

    It has been almost two years since they encountered the three-headed bone-turning snake. The progress of the little foxes in the past two years has not been small. Of course, Xiaobai's performance this time is also a bit unexpected. It is indeed a top-quality soul beast! When fighting, it doesn't look like a seventh-order soul beast at all.

    The blood bat group saw that the blood bat king was attacked, and flew over to support.

    The big fluffy tail of the little fox swept across the sky, and several blood bats were swept away.

    The blood bat king's defense is amazing, and it is not painful to be hit by the tail of the little fox. The blood bat army under the blood bat king is much weaker, and a few blood bats were drawn and flew out.

    Xiaobai was concentrating on dealing with the blood bat king, and when he saw a group of blood bat soldiers gather, he was immediately furious.

    Xiaobai uttered a soul-stirring roar towards the blood bat group. The blood bats of the blood bat group were rushed by Xiaobai's soul-determining roar, and they all swayed. Xiaobai's roar carried the innate coercion of king , is extremely lethal to ordinary monsters.

    Lin Nanjiang has always been proud of the blood bat king's powerful sonic attack power. When he saw Xiaobai's use of his soul-stirring roar, he realized that Xiaobai's sonic attack was no worse than his blood bat king.

    The opponent's level is still low, and when the level is higher, the power of the sound wave attack will far exceed his blood bat king.

    A blood bat grabbed towards Xiao Bai's back under pressure, Mo Tuanzi separated from Xiao Bai's body, turned into a sharp sword, and penetrated the body of the blood bat who came to sneak attack.

    The blood bats who came to sneak attack were only at the scholar level, but Mo Tuanzi had a warrior cultivation level, so it was easy to deal with a few blood bats.

    Mo Tuanzi turned into a big sword and swept across the four directions, and several blood bats circling around died one after another.

    Lin Nanjiang looked at the constantly deformed Mo Tuanzi, and his face became more and more ugly.