chapter 139 All party are guess.

As soon as he returned to the cave, Xiaobai jumped out and asked Chu Ye for Xingyue Slurry.

    "How much?" Chu Ye asked.

    "All."

    Chu Ye: "..." This bastard, Xiaobai, is too domineering. He wants all of it as soon as he wants it. "Do you want to eat that much?"

    Xiaobai blushed and said, "It's not that I want to eat, It's Mo Tuanzi who wants to eat."

    The Mo Tuanzi next to Xiaobai let out an innocent "bang".

    "I can only give you half of it, it's not good to eat alone."

    Xiaobai gritted his teeth, nodded, and said, "Okay, half is half."

    Chu Ye distributed half of the Xingyue Slurry to Xiaobai, Xiaobai held the bottle and ran away excitedly.

    Lin Chuwen walked in, "I just saw Xiaobai running away in a hurry." When Xiaobai saw him, he seemed a little dodgy, as if he had done something wrong.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Probably found a place to take Xingyue Slurry."

    Lin Chuwen's Xiaobai's appearance suddenly dawned on him, "Does Xiaobai like Xingyue Slurry?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yeah!" He likes to pretend to be a boss on weekdays, but when it comes to a critical moment, he reveals his true colors.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "If Xiaobai likes it, you can buy more." Xiaobai has just advanced. If you like Xingyue Slurry, take more and you can quickly stabilize your cultivation.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I think so too, I didn't expect Xiaobai to like Xingyue Liao so much, and he is still a baby."

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye, smiled, and said, "If you If you tell Xiaobai about this, he is afraid that he will be angry with you."

    Chu Ye: "..." It seems so! It's obviously a baby, so let's not say it.

    ...

    With the Huanwusha, Chu Ye put up a sign of retreat outside the cave and began to prepare for Xiaocai Huasha's advancement.

    Xiaocai is very afraid of Bai Beast Sha, but she likes Huanwu Sha very much.

    Lin Chuwen opened the bottle with Phantom Mist, and Xiao Cai took two sips full of intoxication.

    Xiaocai is small in stature, but has a big appetite. She swept away most of the evil spirit in the bottle without two mouthfuls.

    Phantom fog shrouded Xiaocai's side, and Xiaocai's side seemed to be covered with a layer of mist.

    Absorbed the evil spirit Xiaocai, the wings are gorgeous, and the whole body is flashing with colorful halo, and it looks like a beautiful glass handicraft.

    Xiao Cai fluttered her wings and danced in the sky.

    Xiao Cai flew very fast, leaving behind afterimages in the air.

    In a trance, Chu Ye seemed to see hundreds of butterflies, all of them dancing gracefully, and Chu Ye felt like he was in the Butterfly Valley.

    Lin Chuwen pinched Chu Ye, and Chu Ye woke up immediately.

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Chuwen and said, "What's wrong?"

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "You've fallen into an illusion."

    Lin Chuwen frowned. With Chu Ye's soul power, it should be He could easily break free from the illusion, but Chu Ye indulged himself in it and didn't know what he was thinking.