Chapter 164 Solving the Giant Python

"Run." Chu Ye said and led Lin Chuwen towards the passage to the side.

    Chu Ye ran halfway, and at the same time Lin Chuwen put the soul beast into the soul room.

    The three-headed bone snake lost its opponent and chased towards Chu Ye and the two of them. Chu Ye promptly triggered the ban.

    The passages of the underground palace are in all directions. The passage that Chu Ye selected is the one with more restrictions on the formation. As soon as the three-headed bone-turning snake chased after him, Chu Ye immediately activated the prohibition attack in the passage, and immediately countless restrictions fell on the giant python. .

    The power of the ban is no trivial matter. The bans exploded one by one, and there were many more scars on the python.

    The giant python was furious and let out a howl of anger towards Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye quickly took out a blasting scroll and threw it into the python's mouth.

    The blasting scroll that Chu Ye threw out was bought by a business firm in Liangjie City. million gold coins.

    If it wasn't for the sale of a batch of supplies when he went to pick up the inheritance, Chu Ye really couldn't afford this scroll.

    Before coming here, Chu Ye was worried that he would encounter a three-headed bone-turning snake, so he bought a scroll just in case, but now it is actually used.

    The blasting scroll burst open, and the snake head in the middle of the three-headed bone snake was blown apart, and the damage was not light.

    Looking at the situation of the three-headed bone-turning snake, Chu Ye was overjoyed and said to himself, "It's not worth it, he spent 500,000 gold coins to buy the blasting scroll, it's still effective.

    The three-headed bone snake lost one head and its strength was greatly reduced.

    Chu Ye released Xiaobai and other soul pets. Xiaobai was overjoyed when he saw that the three-headed bone-turning snake was injured, and ran towards the giant snake.

    Not to be outdone, the little fox rushed over. Xiaocai had been frightened before, but seeing the three-headed bone-turning snake covered in blood, she was much calmer.

    Xiaobai bit the neck of the three-headed bone snake and began to suck blood frantically.

    The three-headed bone-turning snake has the bloodline of an ancient beast, and its blood contains a lot of blood essence.

    The three-headed bone snake kept changing the attack direction, trying to swallow Xiaobai. Xiaobai kept moving his body to avoid the attack of the three-headed bone snake.

    Xiaocai flew to the top of the three-headed bone-turning snake, Luo weaving a sea of ​​corpses and blood, and the three-headed bone-turning snake suddenly rushed towards the wall.

    "This snake is crazy?" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "No, Xiaocai's illusion has worked."

    The more the beast was wounded, the lower its willpower. The three-headed bone-turning snake was banned from attacking repeatedly, and was also attacked by Chu Ye's scroll. A head was blasted, the combat power was greatly reduced, and the entire snake was in a state of madness.

    The opponent's willpower was greatly reduced, giving Xiao Cai a chance to take advantage.

    At this time, Xiaocai was thinking about the illusion, and the three-headed bone snake took the stone wall as an opponent and charged directly.