Chapter 185 The heroine's reaction

Mujia Pharmacy.

    "Failed again, where did the problem go?" Meng Chengtian frowned and fell into deep thought.

    After the formula of the locust killing agent was announced, Meng Chengtian has been researching this agent.

    There was a locust plague in Yunzhou that year, and many locust king corpses were left. The Mu family was also one of the main forces to deal with the locust tide. There happened to be a few corps of locust kings in stock. Meng Chengtian needed them, and the Mu family took all the locust kings The corpses were taken out.

    Lin Mengrong looked at Meng Chengtian, feeling a little depressed.

    After the formulation of the locust killing agent was announced, many pharmacists have already refined the finished product, but Lin Mengrong did not expect Meng Chengtian to be unable to refine it.

    From the medicines Lin Chuwen provided to Liangjiecheng and the number of locusts killed by Liangjiecheng, it can be inferred that the success rate of Lin Chuwen refining the locust killing medicine is 80% or even 90%.

    Lin Chuwen's success rate in refining locust killing potion is so high, but Master Meng can't even refine a potion. Could it be said that Lin Chuwen's potion technique is far superior to Meng Chengtian.

    If Meng Chengtian's potion skills can't compare to Lin Chuwen's, then it seems impossible for her to follow Meng Chengtian to learn potions and surpass Lin Chuwen.

    Lin Mengrong walked out of the pharmacy and met Mu Lingtian.

    "Where's the master?" Mu Lingtian walked up to Lin Mengrong and asked.

    "Master, he is still researching medicine." Lin Mengrong said.

    "Did it work?"

    Lin Mengrong shook her head and said, "Not yet."

    "How could this be?" Mu Lingtian frowned and secretly said: It's been several days, is it so difficult to refine the locust killing agent? ? It seems that it is not very unusual to take out so many from the two world cities before.

    Lin Mengrong shook his head and said, "I don't know either."

    Mu Lingtian asked with some doubts, "Could it be that Lin Chuwen's potion level really exceeds that of the average potion master?"

    Lin Mengrong pursed her lips and did not speak, but her mood was very low. Team up with Yixiyi.

    Mu Lingtian remembered the matter of inviting Lin Chuwen to join the Mu family. Back then, he also promised that if Lin Chuwen joined the Mu family, he would introduce Master Meng for him. Even so, Lin Chuwen refused his invitation. , At that time, he still felt that Lin Chuwen didn't know how to praise, but now...

    Knowing that Lin Chuwen has such talent in medicine, he should have been more sincere when he invited the other party back then.

    The locust killing potion is extremely difficult to refine. Originally, some pharmacists wanted to refine the locust killing potion with a higher quality than the locust killing potion refined by Lin Chuwen. It was confirmed that Lin Chuwen's potion technique was only the same. However, the current situation is , Several pharmacists who refined the locust killing agent recognized Lin Chuwen's strength, and those masters who had not yet refined them were embarrassed to say a word.

    Lin Chuwen was already well-known in the pharmacist world, and Chu Ye also became famous.

    Chu Ye was already in the late stage of the Soul Master, and the outside world was saying that the reason why Chu Ye had such a fast cultivation speed was the blessing of the pharmacist and Taoist companion.