chapter 45 cannot afford to hide.

Chu Sichen and Lin Mengrong went to Longya Village again, but they did not see Chu Ye, so Chu Sichen had to invite the village chief to ask.

    "Young Master Ye? You're in the mountains." The village chief said.

    Chu Sichen asked in confusion, "Why did you suddenly enter the mountain?" The

    village chief said casually, "Young Master Ye often goes into the mountain! It's probably because he went into the mountain to release bees. The bees are also very hard." Before, in order to find the flower source, Chu Ye ran around a lot, and Ye had raised so many bee colonies on the mountain.

    With a dark face, Chu Sichen asked, "When will he come back?" The

    previous request for the jade pendant in Chu Ye's hand was fruitless, and now he came to find someone and rushed to nothing. Chu Sichen was very uncomfortable.

    The village chief said with some embarrassment: "I don't know about this either!"

    Chu Ye is a soul pet master, and he can guess where the soul pet master's mind is.

    Chu Ye had built several hives in the mountains before. If it was inconvenient at night, he might not come back.

    Chu Sichen gritted his teeth and said unhappily: "You send a few people to inform him, and if you find someone, tell him, I'll wait for him."

    Chu Sichen didn't expect that when he took time out of his busy schedule, he wanted to Waiting for this guy, Chu Ye, consciously lost his identity.

    Seeing that Chu Sichen's face was unpleasant, the village chief said, "Okay."

    Lin Mengrong pursed her lips and was a little worried when she heard that Chu Ye had entered the mountain.

    "Is it because yesterday's incident made your cousin unhappy, so he avoided us!" Lin Mengrong asked worriedly.

    Chu Sichen said disapprovingly: "Yesterday's incident, a misunderstanding, what's the big deal, today is probably a coincidence, Chu Ye probably didn't expect us to come."

    Longya Mountain was swept over and over by Xiaoyin and Xuebao before, and there were many fewer beasts, but in the spring all things recovered, and many beasts appeared. The villagers did not have the skills of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, nor did they dare to in depth. Chu Sichen asked the villagers to find someone, but the village chief was not easy to shirk, so he had to find a few villagers to take a look at the periphery of Longya Mountain.

    Chu Sichen waited at Chu Ye's house for a long time, only to wait until the village chief came to reply that no one was found, and he was furious.

    Chu Sichen did not expect that, as the heir of the Chu family, he would have to wait for the prodigal son in the family who only knew how to eat, drink, and have fun.

    The more Chu Sichen waited, the more anxious he became. After waiting for nearly two hours, seeing that Chu Ye would not come back, he had to take someone back to the city.

    Chu Ye people have been on the mountain, but they put a silver-winged wasp to observe the movements of Chu Sichen.

    "It's actually here, you guessed it right." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen smiled bitterly and said, "Yeah!" After not seeing her for so long, Lin Mengrong's temperament still hasn't changed.

    "This trip, two trips, three trips, three visits to the cottage?" Chu Ye couldn't help muttering.

    Lin Chuwen said a little puzzled: "Why do you visit the cottage three times?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "Nothing, I think they want a lot."