Chapter 95 Arriving at the Icefield

Lin Chuwen followed Chu Ye back to the temporary rented courtyard.

    "Are you going to the Arctic Icefield?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye nodded, "Of course, I finally got some clues, right? What about the clues that cost 20,000 gold coins to buy, if you don't go, the money will be wasted? Although we have money, we can't just waste it. Ah! It's shameful to waste."

    Lin Chuwen gave Chu Ye a sideways glance, but he didn't expect Chu Ye to say something like "wasting is shameful"?

    Chu Ye blinked, looked at Lin Chuwen innocently, and said, "Why are you looking at me like that?" Lin Chuwen said worriedly: "The extreme arctic icefield is not suitable for Xiaoyin and     the

    bee colony to survive!"

Silver is in a period of rapid growth, and the bee colony is also growing rapidly.

    Once he goes to the Arctic Icefield, Xiaoyin's strength will be greatly limited, and his growth may also be affected.

    Xiaoyin is a warrior and should be able to adapt to the environment of the extreme arctic icefield. However, most of the silver-winged bees in the silver-winged bee colony are too low-level, and I am afraid they cannot survive in the extreme arctic icefield.

    Chu Ye said nonchalantly: "It's okay, just give them more food and don't let them out."

    Chu Ye thought to himself: he could place a lower-level bee colony in the jade pendant space, Prepare more pollen, nectar, soul crystal, broken soul crystal in the jade pendant space... In this way, the growth of the bee colony should not be affected much.

    Silver-winged bees with higher levels can occasionally be released to let out the wind, just relying on the harsh environment to improve the resistance of the bee colony.

    If a soul pet wants to grow, it should be more tempered.

    The silver-winged wasps that grew out of the greenhouse were a little weaker in the end.

    Xiaoyin flapped his wings, Zhizhi said, it doesn't matter, he can go anywhere, and he can adapt to wherever he goes.

    When the little fox heard Xiaoyin's words, he let out a cry of gratitude.

    Xiaoyin waved his wings, indicating that it was no big deal, he would try his best to help, and he would definitely help to find the evil spirit.

    Seeing that Chu Ye had made up his mind, Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay, then let's go."

    Decided to go to the extreme arctic region, the two of them didn't delay and started to prepare.

    Chu Ye spent 400,000 gold coins before and after, buying a lot of materials suitable for the bee colony.

    In addition, the protective vestments needed to go to the extreme arctic region were engraved with tents to resist the wind and snow, and Chu Ye also bought a lot of spirit wine to keep out the cold, and spent a total of 300,000 gold coins.

    With money in his hand, Chu Ye didn't panic.

    Chu Ye was shopping for medicinal herbs in a medicinal herb store and met Chu Yanyu again.

    "Xiao Ye, where are you shopping?" Chu Yanyu asked.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, buy some pollen." The

    last time Chu Ye bought pollen at the incense powder shop, he was met by many people in the shop.

    This time, Chu Ye learned to be smart. Instead of choosing an incense powder store, he chose a herbal medicine store. Many herbal medicine stores sell pollen. However, the variety is not as complete as that of the Longxiang store. However, you can visit a few more stores. Buy complete, the price is much cheaper than Longxiang shop.