Chapter 199 Discovering the Sha Pit

In the woods to the east of the Ten Thousand Beasts Hall, several soul pet masters are cleaning up.

    A soul master found the remains of the ghost-faced spider's body in the woods, and linked to the traces of gunpowder smoke after a large number of explosions at the scene, it is very easy to guess what happened in this place before.     "I dug

    it up, another array."

    "Looking at the intensity of the explosion in this place, there should have been nearly a hundred arrays here before.

    "

With so many arrays, I am afraid that the king-ranked soul beast will also be seriously injured."

    "Chu Ye has a lot of good things in his hands."

    ...

    Si Dongfeng was standing by the woods, holding a remnant of an explosive array in his hand.

    "This thing should be made by Chu Ye himself."

    Sinanyue nodded and said, "It should be." As far as she knew, Chu Ye bought a lot of raw materials for refining array plates in Liangjie City, but she didn't expect that. The other party actually refined so many arrays without making a sound.

    "Chu Ye's formation skills are not low!" Si Dongfeng said.

    Sinanyue nodded and said, "I can't lower it."

    Sinanyue looked towards the south, where several magicians were trying to activate the restraint.

    There were signs that the ban in the Palace of Ten Thousand Beasts had been activated, and the images traced back by Dai Xin's soul beasts also confirmed this.

    Several old-fashioned magicians initially thought that since Chu Ye could do it, they should too.

    Several old-fashioned array mages tried to activate the ban, but they were unsuccessful, and each of them was a little embarrassed. There would be a few who would save face, and they all went to study the teleportation array.

    "There are already five masters of the formation here, and no one has successfully triggered the ban." Sinan Yue said.

    Si Dongfeng smiled and said, "Why do I feel that this situation seems familiar!"

    Sinanyue smiled bitterly and said, "It's true."

    Before, when the formula of the locust killing potion was just disclosed, many people thought that Lin Chuwen was so young, since he could refine the potion, they could too, and then...

    Today, there are not many pharmacists who can refine locust killing agents. Even if they are refined, the success rate is not comparable to Lin Chuwen.

    Si Feixue came over, smiled, and said, "Senior brother, you are here!"

    Si Nanyue smiled and said, "Feixue, you were with Master Cang Huan just now, what did Master think about triggering the ban? Is that right?"

    Si Feixue shrugged and said, "After discussing with a few magicians, we came to a conclusion that to trigger the ban here, at least two conditions must be met.

    " Very familiar. Second, huge soul power."

    "Several formation masters guessed that Chu Ye's soul power may already be comparable to that of the Soul King powerhouse."

    "Chu Ye's soul power is so strong?" Sinan Yue said.

    Sikongming nodded and said, "It shouldn't be weak, the best-quality soul beasts can't be contracted casually. If their soul power is not enough, the best-quality soul beasts have long been allowed to use up their soul power. Besides, Chu Ye can control such a huge monster. The bee colony cannot be weak in soul power."