Chapter 63 Meeting the Male Protagonist

After the auction, Lin Chuwen went into the refining of the potion again.

    There are a lot of spirit grass to practice hands, plus the refining furnace used is a lot of hands, Lin Chuwen's level of refining pharmaceuticals has skyrocketed.

    In just a few days, more than a dozen primary bloodline awakening medicines were obtained.

    Lin Chuwen stuffed the potion into the storage bag. The bloodline awakening potion can be stored for a long time. Although it cannot be sold in the short term, there is no need to worry about the potion going bad.

    Chu Ye drank a bottle of soul-solidifying liquid and frowned.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye's expression and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "It's fine, but the effect of the soul-solidifying liquid seems to be close to nothing."

    Lin Chuwen sighed. Tone, "I'm afraid I drink too much, and I'm resistant."

    Ordinary soul pet masters don't need to absorb so many soul medicines tonic like Chu Ye, but Chu Ye is different! Chu Ye only had two soul chambers at the stage of being a soul master. Now Chu Ye was equivalent to contracting two queen bees and a group of bees, and the burden was much more than that of ordinary soul pet masters.

    Recently, Xiaoyin was about to advance, and Chu Ye felt a little pain in his soul sea.

    "It looks like I'm going to take a more advanced soul force potion." Lin Chuwen said.

    "Do you know the formula for this type of medicine?" Chu Ye asked.

    Lin Chuwen shook his head, "I don't know."

    With his potion level, he can now try to refine a higher-grade soul power potion. Unfortunately, there is no prescription! Soul-type potion formulas are very rare. Grandpa knows only the most common low-grade potions.

    Chu Ye scratched his hair worriedly, and said, "What can I do?"

    Chu Ye scratched his head. Recently, his headache seems to be getting heavier and heavier. If this continues, he may lose his hair. Bald.

    "What are you thinking?" Lin Chuwen asked, looking at Chu Ye's ugly face.

    Chu Ye turned his head, looked at Lin Chuwen innocently, and said, "I'm thinking, will I be bald!" I'm bald, but what should I do?

    Lin Chuwen choked for a moment, looked at Chu Ye's depressed face, and comforted, "I shouldn't be bald, right?"

    "Are you sure?" Baldness was the nightmare of many otakus in previous lives. Chu Ye died early in his previous life. Did not face this problem.

    Lin Chuwen smiled bitterly and suggested, "Let's go buy the finished soul medicine directly."

    Lin Chuwen was a little worried that Chu Ye would be insane if he continued to have such a headache.

    Lin Chuwen had a headache when encountering soul pet masters in the past. These soul pet masters generally only worry about their future, and this is the first time they have encountered someone who is worried about their baldness.

    "Buy finished products!" Chu Ye frowned. After getting to know Lin Chuwen, he rarely buys medicines.

    "Anyway, there's no shortage of gold coins now, isn't it what you often say? Gold coins are earned, they have to be spent." Lin Chuwen saw that Chu Ye had a headache, and felt a little distressed.