Chapter 90 The Great Harvest

Soul Reaper drifted away, and the Zhang family's two soul masters became demented due to the influence of Soul Reaper.

    Chu Ye looked at the two Zhang family members who had become stupid, patted his chest, and secretly said: This world is really terrible, and a good soul master is stupid when he says stupid.

    "It should be almost over, we can go to clean up the battlefield." Lin Chuwen said excitedly.

    Chu Ye hesitated for a while, and said with some lingering fears: "How long will the effect of Soul Reaper last?"

    He still has a bright future, but he doesn't want to become a fool just like that.

    Lin Chuwen said nonchalantly: "Don't worry about this, we'll stick to our hearts and let Xuebao disperse Soul Reaper."

    Chu Ye asked curiously, "How to dispel it!"

    Xuebao got out of the tree He jumped down, his tail swelled against the storm, his white hair spread out, like a big fan.

    With a flick of Xuebao's tail, a strong wind blew up, and Soul Requieming Sha was quickly dispelled.

    The four people on the battlefield, dead and wounded, Chu Ye didn't make much effort, and ended up with the two surviving people, collecting space storage props for a few people.

    The purple fire demon lion exploded and the crystal core was destroyed. The demon lion exploded and blew the flesh and blood of the giant crocodile, and the corpse of the giant crocodile was of little value.

    The three-headed soul beast was the torn apart corpse of the leopard soul beast, and it was worth a little money.

    "That wildfire beetle should be nearby." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "Someone is here, let's hurry up and leave."

    There was a lot of noise before, and the compass showed that several spirit masters were already rushing here. These people are not worth it, maybe that cow can help them draw the attention of others.

    Chu Ye nodded, and said with some regret, "Okay."

    Wild Flame Heavenly Bull has been seriously injured, so it is not difficult to take it down, but if they don't leave now, it will be bad if they are being watched.

    Seeing Chu Ye's unwillingness, Lin Chuwen comforted him: "Don't worry, we have gained a lot this time, enough for you to buy a few cows to eat. That wildfire beetle, whose meat looks very old, may not be good. Eat."

    Chu Ye: "..."

    ...

    The carriage was running wildly on the road, and Chu Ye checked the spoils in his hand again.

    "When luck comes, I can't stop it if I really want to." Chu Ye couldn't help but said complacently.

    "Yeah!" Looking at the harvest in hand, Lin Chuwen was also in a good mood.

    Before, in order to protect themselves, they left the Ziluo Zong realm, but they didn't expect to run into Yang Zhen and Zhang's family shopping.

    Chu Ye happily checked Yang Zhen's space ring.

    "One gold card, 300,000 gold coins, how come there is only so much, it's less than I thought!" Chu Ye said, transferring the gold coins from the gold card to his own.

    Yang Zhen is a candidate for the Sect Master of the Ziluo Sect! There should be at least one million in the card.

    Lin Chuwen thought for a while, and said, "Zi Luozong has a lot of good things. Yang Zhen doesn't have to be far away. I think he should have a Zongmen contribution card."