Chapter 195 The death of Lin Nanjiang

The blood shadow rat died, and the white giant ape was besieged by the swarm and could not fight back, so the little fox and Xiao Cai freed up their hands.

    The little fox saw that the ghost-faced spider was scarred by the explosion of the array, and chased after it and beat the underdog.

    The little fox spit out a big mouthful of fire, and a smell of meat came over.

    The ghost-faced spider's carapace has an amazing defensive power. If the ghost-faced spider was not injured beforehand, the little fox's flame attack might not have any effect. However, the ghost-faced spider was seriously injured, and the little fox's flames destroyed the flesh under the ghost-faced spider's carapace. All burnt.

    The ghost-faced spider was a little angry and spewed out a large mass of spider silk at the little fox, and the little fox spewed a lot of flames, burning the spider silk completely.

    The white jade warning bug in Song An's sea of ​​consciousness turned blood red. Looking at the battle situation in front of him, Song An realized that this time, he might not be able to do anything better.

    Looking at the situation of the ghost-faced spider, I'm afraid it won't last long.

    Song An's mood is a little strange, this is a ghost-faced spider! A famous general under the Five Poison Patriarch's banner.

    How long has it been since the ghost-faced spider was released to show its mighty power, and now the army has been defeated like a mountain!

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were too dangerous.

    Song An weighed it, and didn't care about Lin Nanjiang, so he turned around and ran.

    Lin Nanjiang almost cursed when Song An escaped.

    The white giant ape didn't want to entangle with the bee colony for a long time, and ran after Song An.

    The bee colony was very belligerent under the cultivation of Chu Ye, how could they easily let go of the white giant ape.

    The white giant ape ran in front, and the swarm chased behind.

    In the end, the white giant ape fell to the ground without defeating the pursuit of the bee colony.

    Song An was also besieged by a swarm of bees, and he was in a hurry to deal with it.

    Song An, who was besieged by the swarm, felt a chill in his heart, full of regret for taking over the business of the ancestor of the Five Poisons, but regret is useless.

    Mo Tuanzi, who was attached to Xiaobai, suddenly broke free from Xiaobai and flew to Song An.

    Chu Ye, who was watching the battle in the dark, narrowed his eyes.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and said, "What's wrong?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "It's alright, Mo Tuanzi seems to be suddenly interested in Song An, and there seems to be something about Song An that attracts you. He."

    Chu Ye could clearly feel Mo Tuanzi's mood, Mo Tuanzi was saying, "It smells so good, it smells so good...

    Song An was poisoned by bee venom and lost his breath.

    A white jade-like bug flew out from Song An's sea of ​​consciousness.

    Seeing the worm, Mo Tuanzi rushed over with excitement and swallowed the worm into his stomach.

    Chu Ye saw that Mo Tuanzi had turned into a bug and kept twisting his body.

    Lin Chuwen raised his eyebrows and said, "That was the white jade early warning insect just now?"