Chapter 32 Kamikaze (God wind boat)

The auction was proceeding in an orderly manner, and finally the bloodline awakening potion of Lin Chuwen was reached. The starting price of the bloodline awakening potion was 2,000, and it was sold for 4,500 gold coins.

    Chu Ye was a little surprised and said: "You actually paid so much money?"

    Lin Chuwen hooked his lips, "It's also a good time to sell for so much money on weekdays." The

    atmosphere of the auction was quite lively, everyone It is easy to be driven by emotions, and it is not uncommon for many commodities to be sold at auctions to double or triple the market price.

    The publicity of this auction is in place, and there are many big people who come, so the auction is for a good price.

    The auction was in full swing, and lots were auctioned off.

    "Next, let's ask for the final product of this auction, the Kamikaze."

    A ship-like magic weapon, the Kamikaze is made from the wings of the general-level soul beast Qingyu Locust, which can be stimulated with soul crystals. Move, travel a hundred miles a day.

    For cultivators with flying soul pets, this thing is a bit tasteless. They can directly ride the flying soul pet and travel around. For cultivators without flying beasts, this thing is very good. where to go.

    Chu Ye was quite moved by this flying boat. Although his little silver could fly, he couldn't carry people, so was Lin Chuwen's little fox.

    If he could have a kamikaze, he could carry beehives and put bees everywhere.

    The starting price of the Kamikaze boat was 6,000 gold coins. Under the push of the monks, the price quickly exceeded 10,000 yuan. In the end, it was bought for 28,000 gold coins.

    Hearing this offer, Chu Ye thought helplessly, he should honestly rent Xiashan's carriage, although it's a bit slower, anyway, it saves money. Sheep slaughtered.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and said, "I want a flying instrument!"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes! If Xiaoyin could carry people, it would save the money."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "We work hard to make money. If we save money, we can still buy it."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "Forget it for now."

    Their level is still low, so it's better to spend money to buy them . These flashy things, it is better to think about how to improve their strength, so much money, enough for Xiao Yin for several years of food.

    At the end of the auction, Lin Chuwen had another 2,050 gold coins in his account, and Lin Chuwen transferred 1,500 gold coins to Chu Ye.

    "Why did you give me so many gold coins?" Chu Ye asked with some doubts.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "I bought everything I want to buy, don't you still want to buy jade?"

    Lin Chuwen bought a lot of spirit grass before, and these spirit grasses are enough for him to refine the medicine for a long time. , Xuebao's rations, Lin Chuwen has also prepared, so there is no need for medicinal flower spirit stones.

    Chu Ye went to the jade store before, but only halfway through it, because he ran out of money, he didn't continue shopping, "I'll let you see it!"

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Buy it if you want, no money. Earn more."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Okay."

    With Lin Chuwen's financial support, Chu Ye went to several shops and bought some jade. In return, Chu Ye calmed down again.

    After the auction, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen wandered around Black Cloud City for two more days before returning in Xia Shan's carriage.

    Xia Shan was driving the carriage and greeted the two of them. "Black Cloud City is very lively."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's lively, it's very lively, it's completely different from Zhuxi Town."

    "Of course, that's true. I heard that in this auction of Black Cloud City, there are two middle and upper rank soul beasts, are the two middle and middle rank soul beasts real?" Xia Shan asked.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's true."

    Xia Shan said with some envy: "Those soul pet masters who have backers are good! There are people who buy such expensive soul pets for them. It would be great if they could go to the auction to see them. It must be amazing."

    Xia Shan was full of intoxication. Said, I didn't expect the two of them to go to the auction and send the potion to the auction house.

    In Xia Shan's eyes, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were just two low-level soul masters. Those who could enter the auction had backgrounds or were above the fifth rank, so they were not qualified.