Chapter 42 Ridiculous Dream?

Chu Sichen walked out with a sullen face, followed by Chu Ye.

    "Mengrong, do you know this little brother?" Chu Sichen asked.

    As soon as Chu Ye came out, he saw Lin Mengrong. Hearing Chu Sichen call the other party Mengrong, he immediately confirmed the other party's identity.

    The book records the heroine's stunning appearance, talent and beauty.

    Lin Mengrong probably hasn't grown up yet. Although she is a beautiful embryo, she is still some distance away from turning all living beings upside down. Chu Ye likes men, so she doesn't feel much when she sees Lin Mengrong.

    Lin Mengrong nodded and said, "This is my cousin."

    Chu Sichen glanced at Lin Chuwen and said, "It turned out to be Mengrong's cousin, it's really a flood that rushed to the Dragon King Temple, and the family doesn't know the family. Yes ."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and didn't answer.

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Chuwen and felt that the other party seemed a little uncomfortable.

    It is recorded in the book that Lin Mengrong took good care of Lin Chuwen, but as a result, Lin Chuwen didn't know the good or the bad, and he retaliates against Lin Mengrong.

    Looking at the two of them, Chu Ye always felt that the atmosphere between the two was strange, a kind of plastic brother-in-law feeling.

    Lin Mengrong persuaded Lin Chuwen for a long time, and seeing that Lin Chuwen was unmoved, he could only sigh helplessly.

    Lin Chuwen couldn't persuade him, so Lin Mengrong turned his attention to Chu Ye.

    "I heard that Young Master Ye saved my cousin. I'm so grateful to you." Lin Mengrong said.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Where, where, saving a life is better than building a seventh-level pagoda. I'm just at the right time."

    "My cousin is a bit stubborn, thanks to you for taking care of me."

    Chu Ye thought to himself . Author: Lin Mengrong said it like Lin Chuwen's parents, the two of them should be within a few months.

    "We take care of each other, in fact, Chu Wen takes care of me more." Chu Ye said.

    "Chu Wen is more self-willed. If he annoys you, don't have the same knowledge as him."

    Chu Ye: "..." What does Lin Mengrong mean! Chu Wen said it like a naive child.

    Lin Mengrong's gaze shifted to Chu Ye's silver-winged bee, "Young Master Ye, your silver-winged bee is really strong."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Where, where!"

    Lin Mengrong smiled . , said: "I heard from the villagers that Ye has not raised a lot of bees, which is really amazing."

    Chu Ye said disapprovingly: "I only raise ordinary silver-winged bees, and I just earn hard money."

    Chu Ye thought to himself. : The heroine's eyes seem to be very good, and she often picks up leaks. I don't know if Xiaoyin will be seen through the way Xiaoyin is now.

    The red fox beside Lin Mengrong was staring at Xiaoyin, his eyes were rolling.

    Xiao Yin was not used to being stared at by Lin Mengrong like this, so he spread his wings and flew away.

    Chu Ye looked at Chu Sichen and saw that the other party's face was not very good, so he felt helpless.

    Chu Sichen's possessiveness is very strong. When Lin Mengrong talked to him so tenderly, Chu Sichen should not feel well. The heroine would really hate him.