Chapter 130 Buying Tinder

After finishing the preparations in the cave, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen went to the trading house together.

    "The two seniors are finally here, and the animal bones they want have almost been collected." The guy from the trading house said very attentively.

    After Chu Ye announced the reward, more and more guests brought animal bones to the door. Chu Ye didn't show up for a few days, and the animal bones had been piled up in several warehouses. The boss of the trade fair was really worried that Chu Ye would open the skylight.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Take me to see." The

    young man said quickly, "The two of you, please."

    "Two seniors, look, this pile is a soldier-level soul beast bone, a total of 30 bones. Six kinds."

    Chu Ye said somewhat surprised: "Thirty-six kinds!"

    Chu Ye looked at it and squinted slightly. He said that there were thirty-six kinds of warrior-level soul beasts, but there were quite a few. There are only a few scraps left of the animal bones. Even so, it is still a warrior-level animal bone, and a warrior-level soul beast animal bone is much better than a soldier-level one.

    "Here are the bones of a scholar-level soul beast, and they have been classified."

    Chu Ye looked at it. The bones were placed in an orderly manner, and they were divided into tigers, leopards, scorpions, and foxes... And so on hundreds of varieties.

    A large number of bones covered several shelves, and it looked quite a lot.

    "Young Master Chu, look at which bones you need and which ones you don't need." The trading bank is doing a transfer task, and has already evaluated the price of all animal bones with reference to the customer's requirements.

    If Chu Ye thinks the price is right, he can buy the animal bones. If he thinks the price is too expensive, the trade will return the animal bones to the original owner.

    Chu Ye nodded and looked at the price list. All the animal bones added up to 350,000 gold coins, which was neither cheap nor expensive.

    "I want it all." Chu Ye said boldly.

    Hundred Beast Sha is extracted from animal bones. In theory, more than 100 kinds of animal bones are needed. However, the more varieties, the better the quality of the animal bones, and the higher the quality of the extraction of evil spirits.

    The young man was stunned for a moment, and quickly said: "Young Master Chu is really rich, do you still want to continue searching for animal bones?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Let's collect some more, but this time, I will just collect some low-grade animal bones. No, I only need the warrior-level." The

    young man nodded and said, "Okay, senior, the price of warrior-level animal bones will be much higher."

    Chu Ye said richly, "Don't worry about the money. Even if you collect it." The

    young man nodded quickly and said, "That's right, that's right, Senior Chu is a master, so naturally he won't lose any gold coins."

    There are too many animal bones, even if Chu Ye used a space ring to put it on , can't hold it, but fortunately, the service here at the trade fair is very thoughtful, and several carts have been arranged to deliver the goods to the door.

    After the handover of the animal bones was completed, Chu Ye spent another 30,000 gold coins to buy the red flint stone.

    It is best to use the ground fire to activate the lava fire formation. Unfortunately, there is no ground fire in Chu Ye's cave.