Chapter 20 Red Blood Jade?

At night, Chu Ye sat at the table and counted the soul crystals with Lin Chuwen.

    "There is a total of one fourth-order soul crystal, six third-order soul crystals, twenty second-order soul crystals, and one hundred and sixteen first-order soul crystals. These two small ones are really powerful!" Chu Ye couldn't help it. Stay muttered.

    So many soul crystals, not all soul crystals, the wood attributes suitable for Xiaoyin, and the ice and water attributes suitable for Xuebao have been taken away.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "It's all thanks to your compass." In the

    past, he took Xuebao to hunt in the mountains, and it would take a lot of time just to find a suitable soul beast.

    It doesn’t matter if it is difficult to find soul beasts, you have to beware of high-level beasts in the mountains.

    With a compass, it will be different. No matter how good the hidden soul beast is, under the detection of the compass, there is nothing to hide. Some powerful soul beasts can also calculate the distance, avoid them in advance, and choose a suitable target. , basically will not go empty.

    Chu Ye hooked the corners of his mouth and said secretly: The compass is indeed very useful. After all, it is a pendant product.

    "These soul crystals should be worth five hundred gold coins." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "It should be, do you want to sell it?" Chu Ye thought about it and said, "Sell half, and exchange the other half for rations suitable for     Xiaoyin

    and Xuebao."

, According to the hunting method of Xiaoyin and Xuebao, I am afraid that I will soon find no suitable soul beasts to start with.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said: "Okay, your little silver is progressing very quickly, I found that some first-order silver-winged bees appeared among his followers."

    Chu Ye nodded and said: " I found it."

    Chu Ye and Xiaoyin had the same mind, and what Lin Chuwen discovered, Chu Ye naturally discovered it too.

    Recently, the number of bee colonies has not improved much, but the quality has improved a lot. There are ten first-order silver-winged bees. With the assistance of these ten first-order silver-winged bees, the combat power of the bee colony has been greatly improved.

    About half of the ten first-order silver-winged bees were transformed from the original silver-winged bees, and the other half were taken from Xiaoyin.

    If the queen bee in the mountain is an old queen bee, and there are a few first-order subordinates missing, you may be able to notice it.

    The new queen bee in the mountain seems to grow at a slower rate than Xiaoyin, and it seems that he has no ability to control such a large bee colony.

    "After selling this batch of soul crystals, there are probably five hundred gold coins. The bloodline awakening potion, what medicinal materials are needed, please write them down and give them to me."

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "So soon?"

    Chu Ye ordered Nodding his head, he said, "Be prepared!"

    Lin Chuwen nodded, took a piece of paper, and wrote down the required elixir.

    Main medicines: blood-burning purple leaf grass, bone washing flower, red blood jade, auxiliary medicines: raw bone flower, salvia, flame flower...

    Chu Ye took the list and looked at it, and said, "The twelve auxiliary medicines are good. Xun, these three main medicines don’t seem to be cheap.”

    As far as he knew, the blood-burning purple-leaf grass was worth two hundred gold coins, and the bone-washing flower was worth one hundred gold coins. In a small town, you may not be able to buy it.

    "Is this the Scarlet Blood Jade?"

    Chu Ye took out the necklace and handed it to Lin Chuwen to take a look.

    When Lin Chuwen saw the necklace Chu Ye took out, he took it and glanced at it curiously, and his eyes gradually became dignified.

    Chu Ye asked with some doubts: "What's wrong?"

    Lin Chuwen gritted his teeth and said, "You don't seem to be a red blood jade."

    Chu Ye was stunned for a moment, and secretly said: Isn't it a red blood jade? It seems that the Chu family all say that it is a red blood jade! "It's not Scarlet Blood Jade, what is that?"

    "Scarlet Blood Marrow is one step higher than Scarlet Blood Jade." Lin Chuwen said.

    What Lin Chuwen studied the most was the bloodline awakening medicine. He was familiar with every medicine. The red blood jade and the red blood marrow are very similar. If you don't distinguish them carefully, you can't tell them. Historically, you can't recognize the people who sell the red blood marrow at a low price. Not many.

    Chu Ye tilted his head and said, "Then you can't configure the bloodline awakening potion?"

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "It's not impossible, but it's not the time. Xiaoyin and Xuebao are only third-order, and currently only The primary bloodline medicine can be used for primary bloodline awakening, and the red blood marrow is one of the medicinal materials for intermediate bloodline awakening, and it can be used when the time comes."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's it!"

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye, exhorting: "The value of the red blood marrow is several times that of the red blood jade. Your piece is worth thousands of gold coins, so don't take it out casually."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I see. "

    Chu Ye lowered his head and said in his heart: The original owner has lost a lot! Sending out such a precious thing would only get a chance to survive in the Chu family.

    Chu Ye was a little curious, the original owner could not recognize the red blood marrow, did Chu Sichen recognize it? After all, it is also an important male partner, so he should still have vision. Even if he didn't recognize it at the time, he should have recognized it later.