Chapter 24 Configuring the Bloodline Potion

The caravan arrived two days later than expected, and it didn't have much impact on Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye piled the beehives on the carriage for the return trip.

    Xia Shan looked at Chu Ye and said with admiration: "Brother Ye, you made a lot of money!"

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "It's easy to say."

    "Brother Ye, what do I think there is still a lot of honey in the beehive. Ah!" Xia Shan was a little puzzled.

    "If it's too late to collect it, just keep it for the bees to make rations." Chu Ye said casually.

    Chu Ye made a fortune in Huanhua Valley, and he didn't care about the little honey in the box.

    "Brother Ye, you are so generous! If you sell these honeys, there will be dozens of gold coins." Xia Shan said with envy.

    Chu Ye nodded, "Almost."

    Xia Shan blinked and muttered, "I didn't expect the contract bee to make so much money."

    If he knew that the contract bee made so much money, he should have gone to the contract bee. If so, where would he use it? Pull the car hard!

    "Okay, let's go." It's been nearly 20 days since Chu Ye came out.

    Seeing Longya Village from a distance, Chu Ye felt a little anxious. When he finally got to the door, Chu Ye saw Lin Chuwen who was waiting at the door at a glance.

    "You're back?" Lin Chuwen smiled at Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye nodded, and asked expectantly, "Are you waiting for me?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded, and said a little embarrassedly, "I guess, you are coming back."

    Chu Ye heard Lin Chuwen He answered with a warm heart, "You guessed it right."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said nothing. In fact, Lin Chuwen was looking forward to it a few days ago. Chu Ye came back two days later than expected, which made Lin Chuwen worried.

    Chu Ye entered the room and carefully locked the door before entering the inner room to take out a few medicinal herbs and red blood jade.

    Lin Chuwen was taken aback when he saw what Chu Ye took out.

    "Three blood-burning purple-leaf grass? How could it cost so much?"

    Lin Chuwen originally thought that it would be good for Chu Ye to buy one blood-burning purple-leaf grass, but he didn't expect the other party to bring three. return.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "I found it in Huanhua Valley, and I didn't spend any money."

    Lin Chuwen's eyes widened, "It was actually found in Huanhua Valley."

    He knew that in Huanhua Valley There are quite a few precious medicinal materials, but I didn't expect that there is actually a blood-burning purple leaf grass, which is a mature blood-burning purple leaf grass. Lin Chuwen secretly sighed about Chu Ye's luck.

    Three blood-burning purple-leaf grasses, two blood-burning purple-leaf grasses were obtained in the wild, and one was grown in space.

    "And this bone washing flower, I bought another one."

    Chu Ye originally planned to prepare two medicinal herbs, but this time he went out to earn a little more, and the burning blood purple leaf grass didn't spend any money. Chu Ye simply added another one.

    "This is Scarlet Blood Jade, cut it, it should be able to be used three times, you can see if it is enough, not enough, I will think of a way." Chu Ye said.