Chapter 134 Selling Medicines

After seeing off Chu Yanyu, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen sat and chatted together.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the newly acquired Yongquan Stone, and said in a good mood: "The quality of this Yongquan stone is very good."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's not bad!"

    Qingyunzong is indeed a big sect! Such precious materials are also freely traded.

    It's really luck to be able to win this Yongquan Stone for 250,000 yuan. If this thing enters the auction, it will not be able to get it for less than 300,000 yuan. If someone competes, it is possible to get 40,000 to 500,000 yuan. , it's not in vain that he gave chickens and fish before.

    "Send it to the jade pendant space." Lin Chuwen said.

    Their cave dwellings are already eye-catching enough, and there is no need to add a spring stone, which is too ostentatious.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Alright."

    Chu Ye put the Yongquan Stone into the Lingquan, and the Lingquan expanded a lot, and the Lingtian in the jade pendant space seemed to be half an mu more.

    The role of Yongquan Stone was so great, which really made Chu Ye happy. Chu Ye secretly made up his mind to take advantage of this mutual market to get a few more Yongquan Stones.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said worriedly, "Your little aunt said that this time, Chu Sichen will come?"

    Chu Ye nodded, "Listen to what little aunt said, it seems like this.

    " Is there any problem?" Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen with some doubts and said, "What's the problem?"

    Lin Chuwen said, "..." In Chu Ye's dream, the other party died in Chu Sichen's hands!

    "Are you worried about me?" Chu Ye asked with a smile.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "A little bit."

    Chu Ye said nonchalantly: "Don't worry too much, listen to what my aunt said, Chu Sichen is now a second-tier general, not as good as Xiaoyin. Besides, there are two of us, he has only one, and the two of us If you add them all up, can't you still deal with him?"

    When he just crossed over, his parents died, his own strength was low, and he was helpless, so he naturally had to worry about Chu Sichen. Now, he has deviated too much from the original plot. , he is not the prodigal son who was slaughtered by others. Now that he has a career and helpers, there is no need to be too concerned about Chu Sichen.

    Lin Chuwen nodded, and said, "It's really nothing to worry about if it's just a second-tier general."

    Chu Ye held his chin and said, "Don't pay attention to him, instead of paying attention to Chu Sichen, it's better to pay attention to this exchange. ."

    Lin Chuwen nodded, smiled, and said: "There are many good things in the mutual market, and the opportunity is rare, so prepare more gold coins, so as not to see good things and feel powerless."

    "Prepare more gold coins!" Chu Ye Suddenly I felt a lot of pressure.

    "I plan to sell potions." Lin Chuwen said.

    Hearing Lin Chuwen's words, Chu Ye was stunned for a moment, and then hesitantly said: "Do you need it? We have enough gold coins for the time being."

    "It's not a bad thing to prepare more. When selling potions, sell them separately, be careful. That's it." Lin Chuwen thought about it for a while.