Chapter 194 The Power of the Array

Seeing the death of the Blood Shadow Mouse, Song Anxin jumped wildly, realizing that Lin Nanjiang couldn't count on it for the time being, and quickly calmed down.

    Song Anxin was apprehensive. The ancestor of the Five Poisons asked Lin Nanjiang to bring his deputy, just in case, but now he lost one.

    "Petrochemical." Song An ordered the white giant ape.

    The surface of the white giant ape was quickly covered with a layer of stony hard shell, and the bee colony collided with the hard shell, and the lethality was greatly weakened.

    "The giant ape has turned into a stone!" Chu Ye muttered.

    The opponent turned into stone, and the threat of the bee venom to the white giant ape became smaller.

    Lin Chuwen calmly said: "Don't worry, petrification requires soul power. After petrification, although the defense power can be improved, the reaction power and speed will be greatly reduced. If the bee swarm concentrates its power to attack, it should be able to break the white giant soon. The ape's defense."

    Once the petrification technique is broken, the white giant ape will also be attacked, and the drawbacks are still very big. Song An should have no choice but to petrify the white giant ape to buy time.

    Song An stood on the side and looked at Lin Nanjiang from time to time, thinking in his heart: After the soul beast becomes mad, it will fall into weakness. Once weakened, Lin Nanjiang should be able to free up his hands.

    The petrified white giant ape smashed towards the bee colony with one punch, and hundreds of bees were swept away.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Damn it."

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and said, "Are you all right?"

    "The two warlord silver-winged wasps were swept away." In the eighth order, most of the silver-winged bee generals in the swarm are relatively low-level. Although they will not die if they are hit, the damage is still not small.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and contacted the little fox.

    The little fox rushed towards the petrified white giant ape, and flicked the white giant ape's tail, and the white giant ape let Xuebao fly out with a tail.

    The white giant ape fell to the ground, and tiny cracks appeared on the petrified surface.

    Song An looked at the white giant ape that had been swept away, and said loudly, "Mr. Lin, there are more than a dozen warlord silver-winged bees in Chu Ye's colony. If it drags on for a long time, problems will easily occur."

    Song An originally thought about it . Relying on the technique of petrification for a period of time, but looking at the current situation, the technique of petrification will not last long.

    Song An vaguely knew that Lin Nanjiang seemed to have other trump cards hidden in his hands, and they were all at this juncture.

    ...

    Lin Nanjiang was a little angry and activated the beast-guarding card, and a ghost-faced spider more than five meters high was released.

    Chu Ye hid in the dark and was shocked when he saw the ghost-faced spider released by Lin Nanjiang.

    "This guy actually brought out the ghost-faced spider." The

    blood shadow mouse is the assistant pet of the ancestors of the five poisons, and the ghost-faced spider is also the assistant pet of the ancestors of the five poisons.