Chapter 126 Special Chicken

After the beast tide, Chu Ye's life returned to its previous state.

    People are forgetful. After the two settled down, there were fewer and fewer people discussing their combat strength, and many people turned their attention to the two's animal abilities.

    "It's the beginning of the month, it's time to send fish again." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Let's go."

    Chu Ye keeps more and more dragon fish. Recently, the supply to Yipinju has increased from fifteen a month to twenty-five. However, according to According to Si Chen, there are more monks and less porridge, ten more fish, and ten more fish are simply not enough to fill the teeth of the old eaters in the city.

    After delivering the fish, Chu Ye and the two were not in a hurry to return to the cave, but walked on the street.

    The two were walking and were stopped by the boss of Piao Xianju.

    "Two fellow Daoists, come out to visit!" Wu Feng moved his chubby body and greeted him with a smile on his face.

    "Boss Wu, what's the matter?" Chu Ye asked.

    Piao Xianju is the largest brothel in Liangjie City. It also has some business dealings with Chu Ye. Not long ago, Piao Xianju ordered a batch of herbal eggs with Chu Ye, and the price was not low.

    Wu Feng smiled and said, "It's not a big deal. It's rare for Chu Shao and Lin Shao to come out for a walk. Do you want to go to my shop and sit down!"

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Chuwen and said, "There's no need for that. Come on."

    Chu Ye blinked and secretly said: Playboy only went to Hualou, he is a clean person.

    Wu Feng looked at Chu Ye, and then at Lin Chuwen, and secretly said: It may be true that the outside world says that Chu Ye is a strict wife.

    "It's mine, no, there is a teahouse nearby, why don't we go there and sit there." Wu Feng suggested diligently.

    Chu Ye looked at Wu Feng's expression, guessing that the other party had something to say, nodded and said, "Okay."

    ...

    Chu Ye and the two followed Wu Feng and entered the private room of the restaurant.

    Wu Feng looked at Lin Chuwen and complimented him enthusiastically: "Long time no see, Lin Shao has become more and more handsome, no wonder Shao Chu was fascinated."

    Wu Feng runs the brothel business and is used to seeing all kinds of beauties, but, see Lin Chuwen was still a little surprised.

    "Boss Wu has won the prize." Lin Chuwen said.

    "I've never won an award. Lin Shaozi has a peerless beauty. If you compare the so-called beauties in these two world cities, they are all vulgar fans."

    Chu Ye took a sip of tea and said straight to the point, "Boss Wu invites us to drink it. Tea, it shouldn't be just for drinking tea, there's nothing wrong with talking about it."

    Wu Feng looked at Chu Ye, and said with a restrained expression: "Chu Shao is quick to talk, then I won't hide it.

    " Soon, I bought a batch of eggs with you, Chu Shao. There are a few herbal eggs in them. After eating them, I will feel a hundred times more energetic. However, the recent herbal eggs do not seem to have this effect. Chu Shao Do you know what's going on?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "I don't know, why do my eggs still have such an effect?"

    Chu Ye secretly said: Wu Feng, this bastard, it's no wonder that he has been talking about buying it from himself at a high price recently. Eggs, it turned out that they discovered the special effects of eggs, but now I bought them and it didn't work. I came to him again.