Chapter 79 Recruit new insider

Chu family.

    "Yan Yu's niece's contribution is almost the same?" Chu Xiong asked.

    "Yes, the head of the family, we have already collected 60,000 contribution points. The second elder sent a few elders to help with the task, and the remaining 20,000 contribution points. The niece is really not enough. I think the second elder will find a way to make up for it." Pipeline.

    Chu Xiong nodded and said, "That's fine." The

    family's resources are limited. For Chu Sichen, Chu Xiong can only reduce the cost of Chu Yanyu. However, if Chu Yanyu really succeeds as an advanced soul master, it will be for the Chu family. , is not a bad thing either.

    Once Chu Yanyu becomes a soul master, her status in the Azure Cloud Sect will definitely improve. At that time, if the family encounters any difficulties, they can also seek help from the Azure Cloud Sect.

    Even so, Chu Xiong felt a touch of unease in his heart. This time, Chu Yanyu was fighting for contribution points.

    If Chu Yanyu succeeded in the promotion, he might have a grudge because of it. Thinking of this, Chu Xiong's mood was a little complicated.

    "Patriarch, this time Miss Yan Yu managed to collect 60,000 contribution points so quickly. It seems that Master Chu Ye helped me."

    "Chu Ye?" Chu Xiong was a little surprised.

    "Judging from the information we have obtained, Young Master Ye is already in the second half of the Soul Warrior." The steward said.

    Chu Xiong's eyes suddenly shrank, and the result of the qualification test came out, and Chu Ye was abandoned by the family.

    Chu Xiong did not expect that Chu Ye, who was separated from the family, entered the second stage of the Soul Warrior without making a sound, "Is his cultivation progress so fast?" The

    steward nodded and said, "Follow Chu Yanyu to do the work. The elders on the mission seem to be full of praise for Young Master Ye's abilities, and I heard that Young Master Ye has contracted a king-level silver-winged bee."

    Chu Xiong frowned and said, "I didn't expect him to be able to do this. Chances are, since that's the case, let's call him back to the family."

    Chu Xiong is both happy and worried about the matter of Chu Ye's advanced ninth-level soul warrior. He is happy that there is one more young soul warrior in the family, and the power of the family can also increase to a certain extent. Under the circumstance, the advancement speed is so fast, and after returning, he can't be too biased in resource allocation. In this way, Chu Sichen's resources are bound to be thinned.

    Chu Ye didn't know that the Chu family wanted to call him back to the family, but even if he knew about it, Chu Ye wouldn't go back at this time.

    He is now at the ninth rank of Soul Warrior. Since the family has chosen to fully support Chu Sichen, the resources that can be invested in him are limited. If he goes back to the Chu family, he will not be able to get any benefits, and he may be assigned a bunch of tasks.

    ...

    Lin Chuwen was still convinced of Chu Ye's dream, and a few days later, the two of them drove a carriage to the Ziluo Zong realm.

    When they arrived at their destination, the Violet Sect was holding an apprenticeship ceremony.

    This time, the Ziluo Sect accepts disciples, facing the entire Yunzhou, and all soul pet masters under the age of 30 can go for the opportunity.