Chapter 26 Xiaoyin Advancement

After Xiaoxuehu advanced, it was Xiaoyin's turn.

    Seeing the change of Xiaoxuehu, Xiaoyin couldn't wait, Xiaoyin's small body absorbed all the medicine.

    The golden light spots on Xiaoyin's body circulated and gradually became larger, and the pressure of the king on his body became more and more powerful.

    Affected by the coercion on Xiaoyin's body, the group of bees squatted on the ground one after another to show their submission.

    The momentum on Xiaoyin's body is rising steadily, and like Xuebao, there is an advance omen.

    Xiaoyin took out the soul crystal in the bag, sucked it hard, a lot of energy entered Xiaoyin's body, and soon Xiaoyin also advanced to the fourth rank.

    As Xiaoyin advanced, Chu Ye felt that his body had changed a lot.

    The first to third rank soul pets are junior rank soul pets, the fourth to sixth ranks are the rank middle rank soul pets, the seventh to ninth ranks are the senior rank soul pets, the third to fourth ranks are a threshold, and the sixth to seventh ranks are the same. It is a hurdle. Now, the threshold of the third to fourth rank has passed. Next, as long as the food is delicious and delicious, with the appearance of Xiaoyin, it should not be a big problem to grow to the sixth rank step by step.

    The advanced Xiaoyin was so excited that he couldn't help himself, and he danced up and down in the air.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaoyin's proud appearance, and felt that Xiaoyin's appearance seemed to be taking a lot of drugs.

    Lin Chuwen stared at Xiaoyin for a while and said, "The golden-winged wasp bloodline in Xiaoyin's body has been activated and thickened. Judging from the coercion on Xiaoyin's body, he should now be regarded as a soul pet of the upper, middle and lower rank. After the second awakening of the rank of 9th rank of sergeant, there is still hope that the appearance will improve a little."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's good." The

    second awakening of blood is still early, and a primary awakening is so difficult. The difficulty of the second awakening can be imagined, but this issue is still early and can be considered slowly.

    I don't know if it's a follower or a soul beast. After Xiaoyin completed the awakening of his bloodline, he also ran to the mirror and looked in the mirror, repeatedly admiring his new image.

    There used to be only a few sporadic gold dots on Xiao Yin's body. After this awakening, the gold dots became bigger and their appearance changed a lot, which opened a big gap with Silver Winged Bees.

    During this period of time, Chu Ye had been busy working on the Bloodline Awakening Potion, and now he was finally done. Xiaoyin had also advanced, his nerves relaxed a little, and a sense of exhaustion came to his heart, and he went into the room and fell asleep.

    Chu Ye wanted to sleep with Xiaoyin, but Xiaoyin didn't want to. Xiaoyin and Xiaohu had advanced to the fourth rank, and their combat power had greatly increased. They couldn't wait to try their skills in the wild.

    Chu Ye had slept for a long time, and when he woke up, he heard a buzzing sound.

    Lin Chuwen sat beside the bed and saw Chu Ye wake up. He smiled and said, "Are you awake?"

    Chu Ye said with some doubts, "What's going on outside, it's buzzing, very Noisy!" The bee colony didn't seem to be that noisy.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Xiaoyin went to the valley and gathered a few third-order silver-winged bees."

    Chu Ye frowned and said with a dark face, "What is this guy doing!"

    Second- order silver-winged bees The bee turned and turned, and this time, he actually had the idea of ​​the third-order silver-winged bee.

    "We were in the wild and met the little queen bee in the valley." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye asked with some doubts, "Have you seen each other?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes."

    Chu Ye smiled bitterly and said, "So, is it possible that those third-order silver-winged bees are? Xiaoyin abducted in front of the little queen bee."

    "You can say that." Lin Chuwen paused and said, "The little queen bee is only third-rank, and her rank should be lower than that of Xiaoyin, but there are people around him. A few tier five and tier six guards."

    Chu Ye: "..." The guards are still there, but it's really arrogant for Xiao Yin to do this.

    "Those guards, didn't they attack Xiao Yin?"

    Lin Chuwen shook his head, "No, Xiaoyin is also a queen bee, and has a natural suppression on ordinary silver-winged bees. Those guards only protect the safety of the queen bee, not attacking Xiaoyin."

    The little queen bee and Xiaoyin fought. After a fight, he was not Xiaoyin's opponent and was forced to flee by Xiaoyin.

    Chu Ye breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's fine if nothing happens." This guy, Xiao Yin, is really bold.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Now that Xiaoyin's aptitude has improved, he should be able to fully control the silver-winged bee colony in the valley after advancing to the seventh rank over time."

    Chu Ye rubbed his chin and said, "This way Ah!"

    There are many bees in the valley, if they can control them all, Xiao Yin's combat power will grow to a very terrifying level, but it is not so easy to advance to the seventh level. There are many elders in the Chu family. They are dozens of years old, and the soul beasts are only sixth rank.

    Although Xiaoyin has a good appearance, if there is no chance like the awakening potion, it is not easy to advance from the sixth to the seventh.

    "Look at Xiaoyin's appearance, there will be another battle with the little queen bee in the valley sooner or later! At that time, will only one of the two survive?" Chu Ye thought to himself: Xiaoyin and the little queen bee, It's like siblings.

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said: "Two live one, that's not necessarily true."

    Chu Ye said a little puzzled: "How do you say?"

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said: "Xiaoyin is not pure silver. Ah, the queen bee! He has the blood of the golden-winged bee, and you know that the golden-winged queen can get the silver-winged queen."

    Chu Ye blinked, and said somewhat unexpectedly, "Is there such a thing?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded. , said: "Of course, the silver-winged bee colony is a vassal race of the golden-winged bee colony, but there are not many golden-winged bees, so I don't know much about it. If Xiaoyin will take the little queen bee as a subordinate in the future , can also help with multiple arms."

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "But Xiaoyin is not a pure golden-winged queen bee!"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yeah! So, if you want to conquer the little queen bee, there are two ways to go, one is to increase the ranks of the two, and the other is that Xiaoyin awakens his bloodline again. Improve your bloodline."

    "Is that so." Chu Ye secretly said: It doesn't seem difficult, Xiaoyin's aptitude is higher than that of the little queen bee.

    In this way, all the silver-winged bee colonies on Longya Mountain will be in Xiaoyin's pocket sooner or later.

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen and said, "You know a lot."

    Lin Chuwen lowered his head and said a little embarrassedly, "Where is it!"