Chapter 119 The Fierce Beast Tide Attacks

Spring and winter come, and soon a few months pass.

    Chu Ye calculated the time and found that it had been almost two years since he and Lin Chuwen came to Liangjie City.

    In the past two years, Chu Ye and the two have had a very fulfilling life.

    During this period of time, the two have initially established a firm foothold in the Two Realms City, and have also established some contacts.

    Chu Ye and the two were sitting in the cave, and the bell outside the door rang.

    "The Qian family and the Hu family are here." Chu Ye said.

    "There should be something important, otherwise the two families will not come together, let's welcome people in." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Okay."

    Chu Ye opened the door of the cave and greeted the two families.

    "These two caves are getting better and better. As soon as you walk in, you will feel full of aura." Grandpa Qian praised.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Where, Qian Lao has won the prize."

    Chu Ye's formation has improved a lot during this time, and it is no longer a problem to arrange some ordinary formations.

    Five months ago, Chu Ye used the spiritual jade purified by Mo Tuanzi to set up five spirit gathering formations in the cave one after another, increasing the overall aura in the cave by 10%. Don't underestimate the spiritual power of this 10%. , The influence of this spiritual energy is also great.

    Grandpa Qian smiled and said, "I didn't win the prize." The

    change in Chu Ye's cave was gradual. The Hu family came every other month. Although they felt that Chu Ye's cave had changed a lot each time, it was just like that. Grandpa Qian had never been to Chu Ye's cave, and was surprised to see the huge changes in the cave.

    "Come here, there should be something important." Lin Chuwen changed the subject.

    Grandpa Qian nodded and said, "Exactly, if my expectations are correct, there will be a beast swarm soon."

    Chu Ye's compass could only be detected when the beast tide was approaching. Mr. Qian was different. The Qian family kept a lot of spirit mice and buried many rodent spies in the wild.

    The launch of the beast tide is usually led by high-level beasts. Once the high-level beasts want to launch the beast tide, they will inevitably issue orders to the low-level monsters in their own area. The spirit mouse scouts buried by the Qian family will be able to Received the news.

    Relying on the ubiquitous spirit mouse scouts in the wild, the Qian family is one step ahead every time and knows the news of the beast tide.

    In the past, when the Qian family received such news, they packed up and hid early, but the Qian family had been warned before, and they did not dare to hide this time.

    Since there was no way to hide, the Qian family simply took out the news, told the two companies, and took the opportunity to sell well. Of course, they also wanted to use the power of the two companies to deal with this beast tide.

    Lin Chuwen squinted his eyes and said, "What is the scale?"

    Grandpa Qian said with a serious face, "It should belong to the small and medium-sized beast tide, and the scale will not be small. Our side should be the key disaster area."