Chapter 150 The Doubt Of The Male Protagonist

Inside the cave.

    Chu Ye looked at the full warehouse and nodded with satisfaction. After spending the huge amount of gold coins, the huge amount of animal bones was sent over.

    Because there were too many animal bones sent over, Chu Ye had to find people from the Flying Bear mercenary team and built several warehouses.

    The speed of the Flying Bear mercenary team is very fast. In two days, five large warehouses have been built.

    After the mercenary team built the warehouse, they didn't ask for gold coins, so Chu Ye directly took honey to pay off the debt.

    Standing in front of the warehouse, Chu Ye felt a sense of abundance.

    "Yes, yes, it's full."

    Lin Chuwen looked at the full warehouse, and said in a good mood: "So many bones, it should be enough for a long time."

    Chu Ye nodded and said: "Yeah. !" Those ignorant guys in the Chu family all thought he was crazy for collecting so many bones, how do these idiots know that these bones will become evil spirits in the future.

    These idiots don't understand the market, and they also make fun of him like a dog who likes to chew on bones.

    When Chu Ye collected bones, the excuse he used was to study bone formations. Among the formation inheritances that Chu Ye obtained from Ziluo Sect, there really was an inheritance of formation formations made from animal bones.

    The mutual market did not end, and people often came to visit Chu Ye. Chu Ye simply studied the method of making a bone-refining formation.

    During Chu Ye's several years in Liangjie City, his array spells have progressed very quickly, and his research on bone formations is quite easy.

    Chu Ye planned to use animal bones to build another protective formation around the existing protection formation. Once the protection formation was completed, Chu Ye's cave would have an additional protection, and the safety performance would be greatly improved.

    Chu Ye, who was unintentionally involved in the study of the bone formation, had actually made a lot of progress in the formation technique.

    ...

    In the trading center, Mu Lingtian stood in front of the trading center, frowning at the task reward.

    Lin Mengrong looked at Mu Lingtian's dignified face and asked suspiciously, "Ling Tian, ​​what's wrong with you?"

    "Chu Ye is still collecting animal bones?" Mu Lingtian asked.

    Lin Mengrong nodded and said: "It seems that, I heard that he sold the herbal chicken and dragon fish in the cave, and replaced them with animal bones."

    Chu Ye's large-scale collection of animal bones is cheaper by two There are many forces in Jiecheng, and many forces in Liangjiecheng have a certain stock of animal bones. Many animal bones are useless, and it is a pity that they are lost. It was just what Chu Ye needed, and many families just shipped them out to clear the inventory.

    During this time, Chu Ye had almost finished collecting the animal bones on the market.

    Now on the market, the price of animal bones has risen a lot, and even bone soup in the restaurant is more expensive than before.

    Mu Lingtian frowned and said, "Chu Ye's collection of animal bones may not be so simple."

    Seeing Chu Ye's reward, Mu Lingtian felt empty, as if he had missed something.