Chapter 68 Finding Tinder

After more than ten days of trekking, the two finally reached their destination.

    "This should be the location drawn on the map." Lin Chuwen looked at the vast mountain with anticipation and excitement in his heart.

    When Lin Chuwen was young, he often followed Mr. Lin's side, listening to some soul pet masters searching for the ruins and getting rich overnight. Now, he is finally going to experience it himself, and he is secretly excited.

    "Let's find a restaurant for a rest." After rushing for a few days, Chu Ye felt a little tired.

    Lin Chuwen nodded in agreement.

    Chu Ye and the two found a restaurant, ordered some dishes, and listened to the chatter of the people around.

    The Qingyang Mountains are very vast, and many herbalists are active here, and there are many expert herbalists who are active here.

    Chu Ye invited a few eloquent herb collectors to drink, and inquired about them side-by-side. Soon several herb collectors chatted with Chu Ye and revealed a lot of information.

    In recent decades, the great harvest of medicinal herb collectors in the mountains is nothing more than a few more spirit grasses, and there are no other plants nearby.

    Chu Ye hastily inquired about it, and reckoned that the relic of the map was probably still there, but he was relieved.

    After a night of rest, the little fox took Chu Ye and the two into the mountain the next day.

    The little fox was running in the mountains like a happy one, and Xiaoyin was chasing after him. The little fox ran too fast, and Xiaoyin couldn't keep up.

    At night, Chu Ye and the two found a cave in the mountain to settle down, ready to slowly search for the ruins.

    The map was a bit scribbled, and Chu Ye released the swarm to search for the location drawn by the ruins.

    There are many flower sources on Qingyang Mountain, and many silver-winged bees do not have much wisdom.

    After a few days, I couldn't find the location drawn on the map, but I picked a lot of nectar.

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes and said, "These guys, one or two only know how to harvest honey and not do their job properly."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "It's not a big deal. It's good to earn some extra money. Anyway, if the treasure is still there, it should have been there for many years, not bad for the past few days."

    Chu Ye nodded. , said: "Yes."

    Lin Chuwen shook the spirit grass in his hand and said in a good mood: "I didn't expect that there are still black jade velvet needles on Qingyang Mountain, which can be sold for a few hundred gold coins, and the quality of this blue halo grass is also good. Yes, and this snow pom-pom..."

    Lin Chuwen spread a lot of spirit grass in front of him, which was another harvest of this trip.

    Although the bee colony did not find the ruins, it found a lot of spirit grass.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "If the ruins are not found in this trip, it would be good to leave the herbs."

    "Then how can it be the same." A fire seed is worth hundreds of thousands of gold coins, how many spirit grasses does he need to collect? Only then can you get the value of a tinder! Moreover, if he was right, there should be more than just one kind of fire in the treasure.