Chapter 179 Identity Exposed

Qingyunzong.

    Chu Yanyu was looking after the elixir in the spiritual field, and Zhao Jin came over.

    "Junior sister, are you busy?"

    Chu Yanyu glanced at Zhao Jin, a little surprised, "Why is Senior Brother Zhao here?"

    Zhao Jin is a famous figure in the sect, although she and the other party went to Two Realms City together last time to get acquainted with each other. Some, but after returning to Qingyunzong, she and Zhao Jin didn't have much contact.

    Zhao Jin smiled and said, "I'm here to ask you something."

    "What's the matter!" Chu Yanyu was a little puzzled. Zhao Jin's news was much better than hers. Chu Yanyu couldn't figure out what was going on. Jin needs to inquire with her.

    "Your nephew, is there any news?" Zhao Jin asked.

    Chu Yanyu shook her head. She hadn't heard from Chu Ye for several days.

    "Does Junior Sister know about the locust killing agent?" Zhao Jin asked.

    Chu Yanyu nodded and said, "I know! I didn't expect such a potion to exist. If Yunzhou had such a potion back then, the plague of locusts might not have spread like that." Liangjiecheng was lucky this time. Without this medicine, this time might really be over.

    Chu Yanyu whispered, "I don't know what happened to Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen."

    Chu Yanyu lowered her head and sighed to herself. She felt that Chu Ye and the two were too sensible. Leave early, there should be nothing wrong with this meeting. Although the situation in Two Realms City is not as bad as imagined, it is not very good. Although the large beast swarm has passed, the follow-up trouble is not too bad. few.

    It is said that there has been a small beast tide in Liangjiecheng recently, and many people have been killed or injured.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, it is still very dangerous to continue to stay there.

    Zhao Jin glanced at Chu Yanyu with a strange expression, and said, "Do you know who the person who made the medicine is?"

    Chu Yanyu shook his head, "I don't know, senior brother has eyes?"

    Zhao Jin looked at Chu Yanyu carefully and sighed a little when he saw that he was not lying, "How much do you know about Lin Chuwen?"

    "Lin Chuwen, I don't know much." Chu Yanyu and He In fact, Lin Chuwen hadn't met a few times. Chu Yanyu's impression of Lin Chuwen was that he was a good-looking, well-qualified soul pet master.

    Chu Yanyu pondered for a while, and said, "Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye have a very good relationship. I rarely see a Taoist couple who have such a good relationship."

    Every time she saw Chu Ye and the two of them, she was inevitably divided by two. People sprinkled dog food, and a lot of dog food. Every time she saw the two of them, she wondered if she should find a Taoist companion.

    Zhao Jin twitched the corner of his mouth and said to himself: This is not what he wants to know.

    "Do you know that he understands medicine?"

    Chu Yanyu asked with some doubts: "Does Lin Chuwen understand medicine?" Chu Ye didn't tell her that Lin Chuwen understood!

    Zhao Jin nodded and said, "I understand."

    Chu Yanyu said with some doubts: "Lin Chuwen is a animal master! Even if he understands medicine, he probably doesn't know much." Apothecaries are more popular than animal masters. There are more, if Lin Chuwen is a pharmacist, why bother to seek distance.