Chapter 104 The City of Two Realms

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen stayed in Sanyang City for another half a month, and Chu Ye was a little worried.

    "What's the matter? Have something on your mind?" Lin Chuwen asked in confusion, looking at his frowning expression.

    "It's nothing, I'm thinking about things." Chu Ye turned the pen in his hand.

    "What are you thinking about?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    "Consider income and expenditure!" Chu Ye said.

    When Lin Chuwen heard Chu Ye's words, he was a little surprised: "You can finally calm down and think about your income and expenses!"

    Chu Ye: "..." Lin Chuwen said what he said, like an uncontrollable prodigal. , Well, during this time, he did spend some time.

    It can't be all his fault! There are many shopping malls in Sanyang City, and there are many good things. Every time you go out, if you don't bring something back, you always feel that something is wrong.

    Chu Ye raised his head and looked at Lin Chuwen with complaining eyes.

    Lin Chuwen restrained the joy on his face, and suddenly realized that he seemed to have overreacted.

    "Am I being wasteful!" Chu Ye asked pitifully.

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "I can't say that either." Although Chu Ye wasted a little, the waste was still somewhat rewarding.

    The world is changing rapidly, and no one knows what will happen in the next moment. The elder who was as strong as the Soul King of the Ziluo Sect was also killed by someone. Gold coins are important, but life is naturally more important. It is not a bad thing to use a lot of gold coins to improve your strength quickly.

    It's just that Chu Ye continues to spend like this. They are really going to go bankrupt. Good steel should still be used on the edge of the knife. It is easy to spend money, but it is not so simple to make money!

    "Xuebao needs to eat one herbal chicken every day, and the average is 3,000 gold coins a day. In addition to the soul crystals and elixir that he needs to use every day, he needs about 20,000 gold coins of soul crystals every month.

    " Save some, just feed some soul crystals, but the cost of the bee colony will be large."

    Xiaoyin can grow with the growth of the bee colony. At the moment, it is not easy for Xiaoyin to upgrade, so Chu Ye put his mind on the growth of the bee colony.

    This month, Chu Ye smashed 80,000 soul crystals and broken soul crystals on the bee colony, and spent a lot on the pollen.

    Such a large expenditure is still effective. There are nearly 3,000 silver-winged bees in the bee colony, and Xiaoyin is driven by the bee colony, and his strength has also increased.

    It's just this kind of consumption, it's impossible to continue forever, otherwise he won't have enough gold coins to make it!

    "Xiao Cai and Xiaobai are saving money now. However, it will cost a few hundred gold coins a month." The current cost is still small. As the strength of the two increases, the consumption will inevitably increase rise.

    Chu Ye has also used a lot of medicines himself recently, most of which were made by Lin Chuwen. Although it saved the cost of hiring a pharmacist, it also cost a lot to buy medicinal materials.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye, thought for a while, and said, "Actually, you don't need to feed Xuebao herbal chicken every day."

    Herbal chicken is also resistant to eating too much. At the beginning, Xuebao ate herbal chicken. , the strength improvement is quite obvious, but now the main thing to eat is to satisfy the appetite.