Chapter 176 The Potion Shows Its Power

Two Realms City.

    The swarms of locusts were fighting frantically, and the number dropped sharply. Chu Ye and the others didn't have to do anything, they just needed to wait for the locust swarms to be almost killed.

    "The locust killer is really useful!" Chu Ye couldn't help but sigh.

    Lin Chuwen said indifferently: "It's the little poisonous king who cares too much."

    The more concentrated the locust swarm, the better the effect of the medicine. If the little poisonous king is nearby, he can use his soul power to make the locust swarm. Avoid the scope of the potion spreading, but the Little Poison King and Liangjiecheng are torn apart. For fear of being killed by Kongming ancestors, the Little Poison King does not dare to enter the boundary of Liangjiecheng, and only dares to remotely control the locust swarm.

    The distance is too far, and the Little Poison King can only generally control the movement of the locust swarm, and cannot perform precise control in time.

    Xiaobai said with some disdain: "A worm is a worm, a bunch of brainless guys."

    Chu Ye raised his eyebrows. Before, he thought the locust swarm was very scary, but now he feels that everything has weaknesses, as long as you catch it The weakness of locust swarms, locust swarms are not difficult to deal with.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the locust corpses all over the place, and the corners of his mouth curled slightly. Although he hid his work and fame in order to avoid trouble, Lin Chuwen was very happy to see that the potions he refined had exerted such a great effect.

    ...

    After using the locust killing agent, the locust swarm decreased rapidly. I don't know if it was attracted by the spirit grass and spirit wood in Chu Ye's cave, and a small wave of locusts came. Chu Ye joined hands with the people of the Hu and Qian families to eradicate them together. Locusts.

    "This locust killer is quite useful!" Hu Mingyue said happily.

    Two Realms City got the potion, and naturally they had to distribute it. The Hu family got one, and Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen also got one. Pretty subtle.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Indeed."

    Hu Mingyue squinted his eyes and said, "This locust wave, because of this medicine, will reduce the harm by at least 60%."

    Hu Mingyue secretly said: The locusts were originally eating indiscriminately, so they had to protect the Lingtian and Lingzhi, and once the medicine was used, these guys patronize each other and kill each other, and they don't care about eating.

    When Chu Ye heard Hu Mingyue's words, he was in a good mood.

    Old Man Qian smiled and said, "The City of Two Realms is really a crouching tiger and hidden dragon! I didn't expect that there is such a pharmacist hidden."

    Hu Mingyue narrowed her eyes and said, "It should be the mysterious one who was spread before. Pharmacist, there are rumors before that the pharmacist was arrested by the ancestor Kong Ming, maybe it is true."

    Chu Ye: "..." The

    old man Qian shook his head and said, "No, I heard The potion was sent mysteriously and mysteriously. The pharmacist was well hidden, and Si Dongfeng couldn't find out who he was. However, since the other party was willing to provide the locust killing potion, he should be a person of good character.

    " I heard that the pharmacist is very powerful, and the clever pharmacist can control the battle, but I didn't expect it to be true." Hu Mingyue said.