Chapter 7 spend money like water.

When Chu Ye returned home, he let Xiaoyin out, poured some Hundred Flowers Nectar for the other party, Xiaoyin took a sip, showing a look of disgust.

    "It's not good to drink, it's not good to drink."

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaoyin helplessly, and secretly said, "It's really easy to change from frugality to luxury, and from luxury to frugality is difficult! Before the contract, in order to win Xiaoyin, he chose the grass crystal nectar, which would feed the appetite of this little guy.

    "Ancestor! We're running out of money, you know?"

    Xiaoyin is in a period of rapid growth, and his condition has stabilized after his injury has recovered.

    A soul crystal of 15 gold coins can be eaten for just 15 days. Xiaoyin also eats honey every day. According to Xiaoyin's appetite, even if he eats the cheaper Hundred Flowers Honey, he needs 10 gold coins a month. It costs 40 gold for a month.

    Not counting his own consumption, he would spend 40 gold coins a month. If he was sitting on the mountain, the gold coins on his body would not last a month.

    Chu Ye shook his head and secretly said: It's no wonder that soul pet masters in this world have a high status! How can ordinary families afford such consumption?

    Xiaoyin looked at Chu Ye depressedly, and shouted: "Eat well, eat well."

    Xiaoyin tilted his head, and he clearly felt that the grass crystal honey tasted better and had more spiritual energy. With that honey, he can grow faster.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaoyin and said helplessly, "Ancestor! Do you know how expensive it is to support you? The money you spend alone is enough to support five of me."

    Xiaoyin fanned in frustration Wings, protest.

    Chu Ye sighed and said, "You should find a way to make money, as long as you have a lot of money, you can eat what you want, absorb as many soul crystals as you want, and absorb as many soul crystals as you want. If you have money, let alone grass crystal nectar. , even immortal honey."

    Xiaoyin blinked, looked at Chu Ye, and asked a little excitedly: "How to make money?"

    Chu Ye hooked the corner of his mouth and secretly said: He is a diligent person! That's it. "First of all, to solve the problem of honey supply."

    The queen bee's honey has always been provided by the bee colony. If a queen bee has no subordinates, it is too miserable.

    "We can gather some bee colonies first." The

    queen bee is inherently resistant to each other. If Xiaoyin gets close, it will definitely attract the attention of the new queen bee in the depths of the forest.

    The new queen bee is orthodox. If he leads a large army, Xiaoyin will not be an opponent.

    However, if you are farther away from the queen bee station, there will be no problem. The little queen bee in the bee forest has just been born, and her strength is limited. It is estimated that the control of the bee colony is not high. Losing a few colonies won't attract much attention from the colony either.

    With a colony of bees, honey can be brewed. In this way, not only can you save Xiaoyin's ration money, but if there is a lot of honey, you can also sell it for a profit.

    Xiaoyin's body has recovered, now is a good opportunity, Xiaoyin nodded and agreed.

    After comforting Xiaoyin, Chu Ye poured the Lingmi he just bought into the pot and added Lingquan water to boil.

    It didn't take long for a strong scent of Lingmi to come out.

    Chu Ye took a sip of a bowl of Lingmi, and was immediately overwhelmed by the taste of Lingmi.

    Chu Ye also cooked a lot of the animal meat that he was going to buy. The meat of the spirit beast is delicious, and it feels warm and comfortable after eating it.

    Chu Ye gulps down the food, secretly sighing that although the price of spirit rice and spirit animal meat is a little more expensive, in the end, you get what you get for every penny!

    After eating, Chu Ye let Xiao Yin go out and asked him to find the lonely bee colony, while he went to the carpenter Wang in the village and ordered 30 beehives.

    Chu Ye gave a lot of money. Carpenter Wang made five beehives that day and handed them over to Chu Ye.

    In the evening, Xiaoyin returned to the courtyard with a swarm of silver-winged bees.

    Chu Ye asked Xiaoyin to place all the bee colonies that flew back into the beehives. The densely packed silver-winged bees quickly filled five beehives.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaoyin, smiled, and said, "You are amazing! You have gathered so many swarms so quickly." Xiaoyin said

    proudly, "That's natural, that guy's injuries aren't too light. ."

    Referring to the new queen bee in the mountain, Xiao Yin gloated a little.

    Although the crystal nucleus of the previous queen bee is of high quality, it can also restore the injury to a certain extent, but it is not as symptomatic as the recovery fluid. The new queen bee will probably still be injured.