Chapter 10 Herbal Illustrated Book

Chu Ye sold five jars of honey and received 7 gold coins and 5 silver coins.

    After getting the coins, Chu Ye spent 2 gold coins to buy an illustrated book of herbs.

    Xiaoyin often brings honey bees in the mountains to collect honey. Chu Ye plans to teach Xiaoyin to recognize herbal medicine charts. If he sees good herbs in the mountains in the future, he can also write down the location. If he can find one or two rare herbs by chance, then maybe You can make a fortune.

    After buying the herbal medicine book, Chu Ye spent 2 gold coins to buy 100 clay pots. After that, he spent 5 gold coins to buy spiritual rice and spirit animal meat, and another 20 gold coins to buy a wood-type soul crystal. , After buying it, Chu Ye not only used up all the money selling honey, but also lost a lot of money.

    A few villagers originally saw that Chu Ye sold honey for more than 7 gold coins, and they were a little envious, but when they saw Chu Ye's flower technique, they suddenly panicked.

    "Young Master Ye, did you buy this soul crystal for silver-winged bees?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes! Silver-winged bees must absorb soul crystals in order to grow."

    "This soul beast is really difficult to raise . !" a villager exclaimed.

    Before the villagers saw the silver-winged bees gathering honey in the village, they were also a little moved. They wanted to contract with the silver-winged bees. They saw that Chu Ye bought a random crystal core for twenty gold coins, and they retreated.

    "However, Chen Lao's old scalper doesn't seem to cost so much."

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes in his heart. Don't look at Chen Lao's old scalper, he is tall and strong, but only at the second-rank of scholar-rank, the opponent's old scalper is almost six years old. At the age of ten, the growth period has long passed, and there is no hope of breaking through.

    Xiaoyin is different. As long as the supply of soul crystals and honey is guaranteed, in another month, he should be able to enter the third rank.

    The people in the village didn't know the goods and felt that the scalpers were more reliable than the silver-winged bees. Chu Ye wanted to keep a low profile, so naturally he wouldn't explain it.

    "Young Master Ye, do you intend to go into the mountains to collect herbs when you buy the illustrated book of herbs?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I have some plans."

    Longya Village is surrounded by mountains on three sides, and the resources of mountain goods are still very sufficient. Chu Ye has long been thinking about the elixir in the mountains.

    In Longya Village, there are herb collectors who make a living by picking mountain goods.

    There are two types of herbal collectors. One is those with martial arts skills, who are bold and willing to take risks in the mountains, and the other are those who are poor and have no choice but to go to the mountains to make a living.

    The terrain in the mountains is complex, it is easy to get lost in the mountains, and there are many beasts. The villagers who have been buried in the mountains for hundreds of years are unknown.

    Several villagers looked at each other, "Young Master Ye, it is very dangerous to go to the mountains to collect herbs. If you are lucky, you can make a fortune. If you are unlucky, if you spend ten days and a half months in the mountains, you may get nothing."

    Chu Ye He smiled and said, "I know, I don't plan to go now."

    Chu Ye lowered his head and said secretly: If he went to the mountains to collect medicine, he would have many advantages over ordinary villagers.

    It is difficult to find valuable herbs in the mountains, which is not difficult for him.

    He has a compass to avoid some dangerous beasts in advance, and he can also let Xiaoyin take the swarm to the mountains to find spiritual medicine, and step on it first.

    When entering the mountain, he can also be accompanied by a swarm of bees. If there is a swarm of bees, ordinary beasts will not dare to provoke him.

    Chu Ye returned home, and Xiaoyin flew back with the swarm.

    Knowing that going out to collect honey is directly related to the quality of his rations, Xiaoyin is very concerned about honey picking.

    Seeing Chu Ye, Xiaoyin fluttered his wings full of excitement and flew over, "Eeeeeeeee."

    Chu Ye heard Xiaoyin's urging, and took out the newly bought soul crystal. Xiaoyin wandered around the soul crystal. In a circle, seeing that the quality of the soul crystal was better than before, it burst into cheers, and being infected by Xiaoyin, Chu Ye couldn't help raising the corner of his mouth.

    Seeing that Xiaoyin had absorbed the soul crystal, Chu Ye put away the soul crystal, and greeted Xiaoyin, saying, "Xiaoyin, let's learn the identification of medicinal materials."

    Xiaoyin glanced at Chu Ye, and there was a bit of disgust in his eyes.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaoyin and said earnestly, "Xiaoyin! We need to make a lot of money, so we can buy better honey, better crystal nucleus, and better medicine."

    Xiaoyin tilted his head, stared at Chu Ye for a while, nodded reluctantly, and landed on Chu Ye's shoulder.

    Chu Ye flipped through the herbal medicine book and taught Xiaoyin to identify it.

    On the herbal medicine book, a total of 1,000 common herbs are recorded, many of which are similar in length. Not to mention Xiaoyin's dazzling eyes, even Chu Ye feels a little confused.

    After reading ten pages, Xiao Yin fell down softly, and after reading twenty pages, he couldn't stand it and flew out, expressing that he wanted to supervise the bee colony to make honey.

    Chu Ye shook his head helplessly, and studied the herbal medicine book on his own. Xiaoyin is his contracted beast, and he has the same mind. It can be recognized faster.