Chapter 168 Mission of the Monkey Village

Although Patriarch Sikong Ming discovered something wrong in advance and dealt with it in a timely manner, the locust plague was still in full swing.

    A large number of locusts entered the wilderness and began to nibble on vegetation.

    Chu Ye looked at the image of the locust invasion collected by the photo stone, frowned and said, "This batch of locusts has mutated again!"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Among these locusts, a kind of red has appeared. Giant locust."

    The size of the red giant locust is three or four times that of an ordinary locust. This locust has a larger appetite, stronger attack power, and higher defense ability. Wherever it passes, no grass grows.

    After eating a lot of vegetation, the locust swarm quickly laid eggs and hatched, and the number continued to explode.

    When the locust plague happened in Yunzhou before, I had never seen this kind of locust, it should be a new species.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the image and said, "The momentum of the insect plague will spread to the Two Realms City sooner or later."

    Chu Ye narrowed his eyes and said, "Trouble!"

    Lin Chuwen held his chin and said secretly: Old Kong Ming Zu is now afraid that he is already devastated. Even if it is the ancestor who calls the wind and calls the rain, he will still be embarrassed for the insects!

    Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye were talking, and a summons came over.

    Chu Ye checked the summons, raised his eyebrows, and said, "Liangjiecheng has just released a bounty for a Monkey Village." Although the

    Hundred Thousand Wilderness is inaccessible, there are actually some indigenous villages. Settling in the 100,000 wild, often there have been some capable people or some special methods in the ancestors.

    For example, in Linghou Village, many people in the village are good at raising monkeys. It is said that there is a ninth-order old ape in this village, which is very powerful and is regarded as a patron saint by the people of Linghou Village.

    Villages like Linghou Village are actually very reluctant to contact others on weekdays.

    After the establishment of Liangjie City, there was not much connection between Linghou Village and Liangjiecheng. Now there is probably no way to do it, so I asked Liangjiecheng here.

    Liangjiecheng sent out the aid of the Monkey Village as a reward.

    As far as Chu Ye knows, after the establishment of the Two Realms City, the ancestors of Kongming hoped to establish diplomatic relations with the wild indigenous tribes and communicate with each other. Unfortunately, these villages are isolated and self-sufficient, and they are not interested in the common development proposed by the ancestors of Kongming. Great, right now is a good opportunity to win over these indigenous villages, but it is a pity that the city of the two realms cannot be guaranteed by itself, and there is really no manpower available.

    "Ling Monkey Village, a batch of blood spirit fruit is about to mature recently." The blood spirit fruit contains extremely rich qi and blood, which can greatly improve the blood of the soul beast, and it is of great value.

    The blood spirit fruit of Linghou Village will mature in seven or eight days. If the blood spirit fruit is eaten up by locusts during the locust plague, not only will Linghou Village suffer heavy losses, but the strength of the locust swarm will also be greatly increased.

    "I remember that the monkey wine in Linghou Village seems to be very famous?" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes."