Chapter 73 How to get the evil spirit

The ice lotus fire bred by the ice lotus was eaten by the little fox, but the ice lotus stayed.

    Xiao Yinfei landed on top of the ice lotus, and bit the lotus petals, and after a while, the ice lotus was actually nibbled clean.

    Chu Ye looked at the ice lotus that had been eaten clean, and thought to himself: Xiaoyin doesn't like to eat lotus seeds, but she actually likes to eat lotus flowers! This is also good, reasonable distribution, no waste at all.

    The ice lotus in the spirit pond contains abundant spiritual power. After eating the ice lotus, the aura on Xiaoyin's body jumped up rapidly, and there was a faint trend of entering the ninth order.

    Seeing Xiaoyin's reaction, Chu Ye felt a surprise in his heart, and said to himself: It's not easy to finally reach the ninth rank of the scholar-rank.

    Xiaoyin may have eaten too much, his body was too heavy, and he flew up and staggered.

    Seeing this, Chu Ye put Xiaoyin into the soul room.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the Lingchi and said, "This Lingchi doesn't seem to be simple."

    Lin Chuwen scooped a spoonful of spring water, dipped a little of it and put it into his mouth.

    "There should be a lot of ice lotus growing in this spiritual spring. After the ice lotus withered, it melted into the pond water. Over time, the spring water also brought a bit of the medicinal power of the ice lotus."

    Chu Ye was in the spiritual pond . He squatted down and touched the wall of Lingchi.

    The walls of Lingchi are made of jade, not ordinary jade. According to the book, if you put some special spiritual jade in the jade pendant space, the jade pendant space can be expanded. However, spiritual jade is rare, Chu Ye The expenses have been very large, and I haven't spent much thought on it.

    Chu Ye pressed his hand on the wall of the pool, thinking to himself: It would be a waste to keep this pool here, it would be great if we could keep this pool away.

    When Chu Ye thought about it this way, the jade pendant on his chest became hot for a while, and after a while, the Lingchi disappeared, leaving a big pit.

    Chu Ye probed his soul power into the jade pendant space, and saw that his jade pendant space had an extra spiritual pond.

    Lin Chuwen was stunned when he saw the scene in front of him.

    Chu Ye withdrew his hand, a little embarrassed.

    Lin Chuwen's expression changed, and he said in disbelief: "You... have you taken away the spiritual pool?"

    Chu Ye said innocently, "I don't know..."

    "Did you move the spiritual vein? I didn't expect you to do it too." Lin Chuwen couldn't help but said.

    Chu Ye touched his nose and said with a guilty conscience, "It's just an accident!" The

    jade pendant is indeed a wonderful treasure! To be able to do this, without such a treasure, it must be difficult for Lin Mengrong to reach the heights in the book.

    Lin Chuwen was shocked for a long time before he settled down, and said slowly: "I heard that moving the spiritual meridian is not a very simple matter, we need to survey the direction of the spiritual meridian in advance, determine the size of the spiritual meridian, and then move the spiritual meridian. , I also need to use a lot of tools. I heard that moving the spiritual meridian is a work of strength, and requires a lot of soul power from the Soul King powerhouse. If any link goes wrong, it will lead to the failure of the spiritual meridian transfer, why you..."