Chapter 84 Violet Sect Legacy

Xiaoyin, who has advanced to the battle general, flew round and round in the air, repeatedly showing off his strength to the swarm.

    The swarms form various square formations, expressing their surrender to Xiaoyin.

    In the entire cave, the swarms of bees flew and buzzed.

    The successive beeps reminded Chu Ye of the day he was lurking on the mountain a few years ago, preparing to contract Xiao Yinshi.

    On that day, the swarm celebrated the new king's enthronement, and the sound was similar to what it is now.

    A few years later, Xiao Yin finally won the glory that belongs to him. Speaking of which, this glory is really noisy.

    Xiaoyin interacted with the bee colony for several hours, and finally got tired and flew to the top of Chu Ye's head, Chu Ye groaned.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and asked with some doubts: "What's the matter? Are you uncomfortable?"

    Chu Ye shook his head, "It's nothing, but Xiaoyin is very heavy now."

    Xiaoyin was pressing on top of his head, like a big The weight of the scale was pressing on his head.

    Chu Ye had always joked before that, Xiaoyin eats a lot, so it's time to lose weight. This will make Chu Ye sincerely think that Xiaoyin should lose weight.

    "It's really no different from a pig." Chu Ye complained.

    Xiaoyin waved his wings and patted Chu Ye's head, expressing his anger.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Xiaoyin has just merged with Jin Gangsha, which is contaminated with some characteristics of Jin Gangsha. After a while, it should be fine."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I hope so. Right." Xiaoyin likes to use the top of his head as a nest, what if it's always this heavy?

    ...

    Chu Ye spent a few days consolidating his cultivation. Lin Chuwen took advantage of this time to organize a few space rings and storage bags.

    Several storage props were full, and after cleaning, a lot of space was vacated.

    "Let's go back to the Ziluo Sect and take a look." Chu Ye pondered for a while.

    Thinking of the secret way of Ziluo Zong, Chu Ye was still a little reluctant to part.

    The last time he sneaked into the Violet Sect through the secret passage, he was only a soul master, and now he is a soul master.

    Chu Ye felt that his soul power had risen significantly. If he went to the Treasure Pavilion to take a look, there might be other gains.     Lin Chuwen

    hesitated for a while, "Do you want to go back at this time?"

    Chu Ye said a little unwillingly: "I left in a hurry last time, I always feel that I haven't searched thoroughly!"

Although there are many things, it should be nothing compared to the huge resource reserves of the Violet Sect.

    The Ziluo Sect lost two soul kings, two king-level soul beasts!

    The inheritance of the two soul kings and the corpses of the two king-level soul beasts were the most valuable things in the entire Ziluo Sect, and I didn't know who was cheaper.