Chapter 108 The first encounter with the beast tide

Compared with the other cave houses sold by Liangjiecheng, the cave houses bought by Chu Ye and the two of them are not too big, and they can even be regarded as pocket-sized. Only Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen manage the entire cave, which is still very difficult for the two of them.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen strolled around for a long time, but they didn't finish the tour of the entire cave.

    "Will there be lurking beasts in this cave?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye squinted his eyes and said, "It's possible! I'll take a look."

    Chu Ye took out the compass, and wanted to detect whether there were beasts lurking in the cave, but when he saw the light spot displayed on the compass, he was stunned. Living.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye's sudden change of face, and said with some doubts: "What's wrong?"

    Chu Ye smiled bitterly and said, "I don't know if we are lucky or bad, it seems that a small wave of beasts is coming.

    " Isn't the one coming towards our cave mansion, not towards the cave mansion on both sides?" Chu Ye smiled     bitterly

    and said, "The one who came straight towards our cave mansion should be here soon."

The tide is an unavoidable problem, and Chu Ye specially asked about the frequency of the beast tide.

    In their area, a small beast tide usually occurs once every six months to a year.

    About a month ago, a wave of medium-sized beasts broke out here. It stands to reason that after a medium-sized wave of beasts, the beasts also need a certain amount of time to recuperate, and they will be quiet for a while

    . It's a small beast tide. I don't know if the beasts know that they have changed their owners here, so I want to give them a slap in the face.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said with some sigh: "I understand why the Dongfu here is so cheap. If we die here, Si Dongfeng can take it back and resell it to the next customer."

    Lin Chuwen Angrily, "What nonsense are you talking about, it's just a small beast tide..."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "That's what I said, naturally we won't die."

    Lin Chuwen also noticed the light on the compass. Point, the beast tide is led by two general-level monsters. From the brightness of the light spot, it should be just two fierce beasts in the early stage of the generals.

    The levels are equal, and Lin Chuwen still has confidence in Xuebao and Xiaoyin.

    "Xuebao, let's go." After Xuebao became an advanced warrior, he hadn't fought much, and Lin Chuwen was looking forward to seeing the little fox's performance this time.

    Chu Ye released Xiaoyin and the bee colony as much as possible. The number of bees in Chu Ye's colony has been expanding, more and more, more and more.

    Chu Ye could only disperse the bee colonies. Some were placed in the jade pendant space, some were placed in the spirit beast bag, and some were placed in the soul chamber. They would be released all at once and crowded into a pile. , looks magnificent.

    Xiao Yin realized something and flew in the air, looking like he was ready to go.

    Chu Ye looked at the huge bee colony and was secretly proud of it. He cultivated so many bee colonies with his heart!

    Chu Ye said in high spirits: "It takes a thousand days to raise soldiers, bees, it shows that it's not time for you to eat rice, go and kill those guys, as long as you win, you will get gold coins and soul crystals. There will also be delicious food."