Chapter 62 Variation Fox Grass

The nine-tailed fox grass was brought over by the auctioneer, and Lin Chuwen took the account.

    A full twenty-five thousand gold coins, thinking of this amount, Lin Chuwen felt a pain in the flesh, but when he thought of Xuebao, he was relieved.

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Mengrong and found that the other party's face seemed a little sad.

    Chu Ye guessed that because of the heroine's temperament, he should have persuaded Mu Lingtian to give up just now. However, Mu Lingtian really gave up, and the other party could not avoid some regrets.

    "Twenty-five thousand gold coins, I'm really willing to do it."

    "It's actually two souls, quite rich!"

    "It's just a piece of grass, and it was sold for such a high price. Is it because of jealousy?"

    ...

    A lot of people around him turned around with some exploratory eyes, and Chu Ye felt like he was on his back.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's goal was the nine-tailed fox grass. After getting the fox grass, the two left the auction ahead of schedule.

    "They're gone." Lin Mengrong frowned.

    Mu Lingtian's expression changed, "You left so soon."

    Mu Lingtian originally wanted to probe the bottom of the two after the auction to see if there was a chance to get the nine-tailed fox grass back. The other party left so simply.

    Chu Ye and the two were able to leave, but Mu Lingtian couldn't. Y, X, Z, L.

    Among the finale items of the auction, one item was requested by the elder Mu. Before coming to the auction, the elder asked him to try to take that item down as much as possible.

    Lin Mengrong frowned and muttered with some doubts: "The backs of the two people who patted away the nine-tailed fox grass just now seem to be familiar."

    Mu Lingtian said with some doubts: "Familiar? Is it someone you know?"

    Mu Lingtian secretly said: Before, when he auctioned the nine-tailed fox grass, there were people around him who were talking about whether it was because of jealousy. Lin Mengrong's outstanding appearance would arouse the jealousy of many young ladies.

    Lin Mengrong shook her head, "Probably I thought too much."

    Lin Mengrong vaguely felt that the back of one of them looked like Chu Ye, and the other looked like Lin Chuwen.

    Back then, she didn't get what she wanted in Longya Village, and she was always worried about it. Chu Ye's figure had always been entrenched in Lin Mengrong's mind, and she couldn't get rid of it.

    It couldn't be Chu Ye, Chu Ye was just an abandoned son of the Chu family. Even if he had the ability to keep bees, he would not be able to spend so much money to buy nine-tailed fox grass. Lin Mengrong felt that he was a demon, but he could never forget Chu Ye. , obviously the other party is just a passerby in her life, and Mu Lingtian is so much better than the other party.

    ...

    Chu Ye and the two came out of the auction and were targeted.

    Sanyang City has strict rules. When fighting in the city, the city guards will be dispatched immediately, and those who make trouble will be severely punished. Therefore, the two of them are not worried that the people who follow will attack the city, but they cannot be seen through it like this. Line possession.