Chapter 190 Dragon Blood Crystal

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen entered the ruins of the Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts.

    It has been a long time since the last time the two of them came here. Before the 100,000 Wildernesses were ravaged by locusts, there was a lot of changes. There was basically no change in the Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts.

    A few small familiars went to the underground palace to take a bath.

    Chu Ye took Lin Chuwen to quickly transform the remaining ban on the Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts.

    "There is a great formation of forbidden space in this place." Chu Ye checked the remaining restraints.

    Lin Chuwen's eyes lit up and said, "Do you mean that as long as the ban is activated, you can't fly here?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, as long as the ban is activated, the flying soul beast will be banned. Attack, the Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts should have been forbidden to fly."

    Lin Chuwen nodded, many sects have a large array of forbidden air, you can fly outside the sect, you can't fly inside the sect, but , Most of the time, the forbidden space is only opened when the sect is in crisis, and it is closed on weekdays.

    Ordinary disciples are not very good at flying in the sect on weekdays, but the elders of the sect are usually flying birds in the sect, but no one dares to control them.

    "Can this forbidden air formation be repaired?"

    "You can give it a try. It is impossible to completely repair it, but it may be able to exert a part of its power."

    "It's amazing to be able to exert a part of it. Lin Nanjiang has a lot of people under his command. Blood bats, it would be great if they could use the forbidden air formation to kill a group of them off guard." He and Chu Ye still lack flying soul beasts who are good at fighting, so the next time they look for soul beasts, they can go here. Look around.

    "If it works well, it should be fine," Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen clapped his hands and said, "In that case, it's up to you."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "I work hard."

    Chu Ye quickly repaired some of the restrictions in the Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts. Many of the restrictions in the Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts were related to demon patterns. Chu Ye had a lot of knowledge about demon patterns in Xiaobai's inheritance memory, and he managed the remnants of the Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts. The prohibition is familiar.

    Chu Ye repaired the ban on the Temple of Ten Thousand Beasts and felt that his strength was rising rapidly.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "Your soul power fluctuates so much!"

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "It's the power fed back by the bee colony."

    He has more than a dozen warlord silver-winged bees . , Chu Ye can feel that these warrior-level silver-winged bees are rapidly improving. One silver-winged bee is improved a little, and if a dozen or so add up, the improvement will not be small.

    Judging from the power feedback, the improvement of each warrior silver-winged wasp is not small.

    Soon Lin Chuwen also felt the increase in his strength, but the increase was not very large.

    Chu Ye looked at the compass and said, "Xiaoyin and the others seem to have benefited a lot. Lin Nanjiang hasn't come over yet. Let's go to the underground palace."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen walked under the underground palace and saw something in the mouth of the little tiger, surrounded by little foxes and other spirit beasts.