Chapter 74 Conflict on the Road

Time flies and the weather is getting warmer.

    Chu Ye spent all day thinking about how to get rid of evil spirits, and went through all the plots in the novel, but couldn't think of a good way.

    The novel mentions a few lucky people who got the evil spirit by chance, but it doesn't make it clear how a few people got the evil spirit, the clues are too vague.

    During this period of time, Xuebao and Xiaoyin's strength has increased a lot, especially Xuebao. After a period of training, Xuebao's control of the flame has been much more precise. If you want to burn a stone, you will never burn flowers and plants.

    Xuebao can also gather fire into a line, using the flame to attack a point, the wall of the secret room, let Xuebao burn out hundreds of holes.

    "Baleful Qi! Shaking Qi, how do you get Shaking Qi?" Chu Ye leaned against the wall to one side and muttered to himself bored.

    "The evil spirit can be considered slowly, let's go find what grandpa left behind." Lin Chuwen said.

    With potion, practice makes perfect. With a lot of training, Lin Chuwen's potion has been on the rise before. However, recently, his success rate in refining potions has remained stable. No matter how much training he keeps, the improvement is limited. Wen's mood to search for the alchemy technique left by the old man couldn't help but become urgent.

    Even with the suffocating energy, there is only a 30% chance that a soul pet will succeed in entering the soul master realm.

    Xiaoyin and Xuebao's qualifications are not bad, and the probability should be 80%. Even so, Lin Chuwen still wants to increase their confidence.

    If he can refine the intermediate-level bloodline awakening potion, and then increase the bloodline for two, then the advanced warriors will be able to go smoothly.

    At his current level, it is still a bit reluctant to refine the intermediate bloodline awakening potion. If he gets the inheritance, he should be able to go further.

    Chu Ye nodded

    .

    Chu Ye secretly estimated that what Mr. Lin left behind was not unusual. If not, Lin Chuwen wouldn't be able to live that long as cannon fodder.

    ...

    two days later.

    A carriage was running on the broad avenue. Chu Ye was sitting on the carriage, humming a song, in a good mood.

    Lin Chuwen sat beside Chu Ye and frowned, "It's a bit windy outside, you can rest in the carriage, there

    's Xuebao ." I bought it, but the seller is an honest man, saying that this horse has a rebellious character, has not been fully domesticated, is not so honest, and likes to kick people.

    Chu Ye and the two didn't care much and bought it.

    These days, both people and horses are the ones who watch the dishes. Xuebao is lying on the top of the head of the black horse. The level difference between Xuebao and the horse is too big. Although the horse is a little temperamental, there is snow. Baotai Mountain is on the top, and even if you have a temper, you can't show it, and you can't be more honest.

    Chu Ye shook his head, "You don't have to get into the carriage, you can finally come out and let the wind out."

    After staying in the cave for more than half a year, and finally came out, Chu Ye felt like he had escaped from the prison.