Chapter 188 The Six-Tailed Owl

Chu Ye called Mo Tuanzi back, and the six-tailed owl flew into the air, and Mo Tuanzi couldn't track the other party's trail, and it was useless to stay outside.

    Mo Tuanzi's tracking ability was useless, and it had little impact on Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye has a compass and can locate the whereabouts of the six-tailed owl at any time.

    "One more soul beast." Lin Chuwen looked at the compass and said.

    "It should be Yin Dove." In addition to a six-tailed owl of the ninth rank of war general, Mo Xiaoren also had a sixth rank of war general Yin dove.

    From what the compass showed, the real person Mo Xiao flew into the sky while sitting on the yin dove, and used his soul force to drive Mo Xiao into the gray fog ridge.

    "Mr. Mo Xiao didn't come in by himself, but Liu Tai Xiao came in." Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "It seems that Daoist Yunhu's death has somewhat frightened the real Mo Xiao, so he sat on the side of the deputy pet and avoided it."

    "The other party won't come in, we think It will be more difficult to kill him." Lin Chuwen said.

    "Let's solve the six-tailed owl first." After the six-tailed owl is solved, the real person Mo Xiao will inevitably suffer heavy losses, and a sixth-order yin dove is nothing to worry about.

    Not long after Liu Tai Xiao entered the Gray Mist Ridge, he saw Chu Ye's trail.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were walking in the gray misty ridge, and the little fox was lying on Lin Chuwen's shoulder.

    There were no soul beasts beside Chu Ye. Real Mo Xiao thought that all of Chu Ye's soul beasts should be kept in the soul room, and was overjoyed.

    The six-tailed owl shrunk down, swooped down from the sky, and charged towards Chu Ye.

    The speed of the six-tailed owl was as fast as lightning, and Chu Ye was really flustered when he saw the other party rushing down.

    The six-tailed owl landed in mid-air, and was suddenly attacked by the sound wave, and his figure was distorted.

    Chu Ye gathered his soul power and launched a soul attack on the Six-Tailed Owl.

    Chu Ye has been taking soul medicine, and his soul power has grown to a terrifying level. Chu Ye launched a soul power attack with great power.

    Chu Ye's soul force attack hit the sea of ​​consciousness of Liu-Tailed Owl, and Liu-Tailed Owl's soul was severely injured, and he screamed.

    Xiaobai appeared from the top of Chu Ye's head, waved his claws, and cut through the void with several sharp blades, hitting the belly of the giant bird.

    Chu Ye had Mo Tuanzi attached to Xiaobai before, hiding Xiaobai's figure, and letting Xiaobai lie on his shoulders to lure Liu-Tailed Owl into taking action.

    Xiaobai agreed with Chu Ye's approach, but said that the position on his shoulders was not good, and the top of his head was more conducive to sneak attacks.

    Chu Ye didn't quarrel with Xiaobai, and let the other party go.

    Six-tailed owl saw that he was alone, and he really shot.

    Originally, the Six-Tailed Owl was a ninth-order war beast, so it was not easy to be confused, but the environment of the Gray Mist Ridge was special.

    Seeing that the situation is not good, the six-tailed owl wants to escape.

    Chu Ye instantly summoned many generals, including Xiaoyin, the silver-winged bees, all of them rushed out of the nest, staring at Xiaobai's torn wound to attack.