Chapter 17 The same cannon fodder

Two days later, Chu Ye took the bee swarm in a carriage and set off back to Longya Village.

    Two days later, a thick layer of bee jelly had accumulated in the beehive. Because the money was not tight, Chu Ye was not in a hurry to get the honey to sell.

    Huoyunma was speeding on the road and suddenly stopped.

    Chu Ye lifted the curtain, looked out, and asked Xia Shan, "What's wrong?"

    Xia Shan looked back at Chu Ye, hesitated, and said, "Someone passed out on the road, seems to be a soul pet master? It looks like he was seriously injured."

    Chu Ye: "..." Could it be that he encountered a touch of porcelain? Does anyone in this world do this business?

    Chu Ye got off the carriage and looked at the person lying on the side of the road.

    I saw a half-year-old boy lying on the road. The boy's stomach was broken and he looked very weak. There was a white fox lying beside the boy, and the little fox was beside him. Licking the delirious boy next to him, the fox's eyes were full of tears.

    "What an ugly fox!" Xia Shan said.

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes and secretly said: Xia Shan, this idiot, is really... outspoken.

    However, it is not wrong. Most of the ordinary foxes are very beautiful. This soul pet on the side of the road has a slanted mouth and slanted eyes, which is very strange.

    The appearance of a soul pet will sometimes subtly affect the appearance of the soul pet master, so some women who pursue a beautiful appearance will contract a fox as a soul pet to improve their beauty.

    The heroine has a fire fox, and later grew into a nine-tailed fox.

    Fewer men contract foxes, and any male soul master who contracts foxes is mostly considered to be lacking in masculinity.

    "This person actually contracted such an ugly fox."

    Chu Ye looked at Xia Shan speechlessly, and said to himself: Xia Shan, this idiot, is an ugly fox, doesn't he want to scratch people without looking at other foxes? Even said.

    Fortunately, there is no malice in Xia Shan, maybe because the owner is at stake, the little fox didn't feel the malice, and he didn't bother to care about Xia Shan.

    Chu Ye thought of a person in the book, Lin Chuwen!

    Lin Chuwen is a cannon fodder in the book. Unlike the original owner who died without two copies, Lin Chuwen is a cannon fodder with a lot of ink in the book.

    The other party was rescued by the male protagonist Mu Lingtian, and since then he has been deeply in love with Mu Lingtian, and wants to promise each other, intervening between the male protagonist and the female protagonist as a third party.

    Lin Chuwen is an excellent pharmacist who can prepare a variety of high-end medicines. The other party has paid a lot for Mu Lingtian, and Mu Lingtian has never had the heart to refuse him, so he is so confused.

    In the middle of the article, the relationship between the male protagonist and the female protagonist heats up rapidly.

    Because of love and hatred, Lin Chuwen plotted against the heroine, and ended up hurting others and himself, but it cost him his own life.

    After the soul pet master dies, some soul pets with similar feelings to the soul pet master will choose to run away. However, Lin Chuwen's soul pet has a deep relationship with him and chooses to avenge Lin Chuwen. Lost in the middle, and failed to take revenge, not to mention that he was drained of blood.