Chapter 173 Dealing with the Beast Tide

After Mr. Qian left for three hours, a large number of fierce beasts rushed in.

    Chu Ye's soul power spread out, and when he saw the rabbit and the wolf walking together, he couldn't help being a little stunned.

    Chu Ye secretly sighed that the little poison king's ability could actually make the natural enemies give up their instincts and attack the city of two realms at the same time.

    The tide of fierce beasts is mighty and continuous, tiger roars, apes croaks, wolf roars... The voices of countless beasts merge into a ball, which makes people feel trembling all over.

    It was not the first time that Chu Ye had faced the beast tide, but it was the first time he had faced such a large beast tide.

    Thousands of ferocious beasts came rushing forward, and the ground rumbled and trembled.

    Rao is that Chu Ye has always felt that his courage has been trained enough, and seeing this scene still has a feeling of scalp tingling.

    "Hey!" came a hawk cry.

    Chu Ye raised his head and looked towards the sky. A huge thunder eagle hovered in the sky.

    Thunder Eagle waved its wings, a lightning bolt fell, and a third-order warrior-level four-winged centipede was electrocuted into two halves.

    "It's amazing." Chu Ye couldn't help saying.

    Lin Chuwen squinted his eyes and said, "It seems to be Si Beimo, this golden-winged Thunder Eagle should have the eighth rank of warrior general."

    Thunder Eagle is very ferocious. The wings were cut in half.

    Thunder Eagles hovered in the sky, golden wings covered the sky, thunder and lightning fell down one after another, and a large number of fierce beasts were turned into flying ashes.

    The Thunder Eagle hovered in the sky, gazing in all directions, attracting many girls to Xiu Mu with admiration.

    "What a mighty Thunder Eagle!" The appearance of this soul beast is unusual, and Xiao Bai looks a little weak in comparison.

    Chu Ye was originally worried that Xiaobai's performance was too outstanding and would be easy to attract attention. Seeing Si Xihan's Lei Ying, Chu Ye suddenly didn't think so.

    Feeling Chu Ye's thoughts, Xiaobai said angrily that he was also very mighty.

    When Chu Ye saw Xiaobai, he couldn't agree with her.

    Seeing Si Beimo's spirit beast showing his might, Chu Ye felt a little more at ease. Si Beimo was so powerful, the other apprentices of Ancestor Kongming should be no different.

    Si Beimo is powerful, but there are only a few ferocious beasts that he can deal with alone. To deal with the beast tide, relying on the strength of one person is obviously not enough.

    Si Nanyue rode the double-headed ao to rampage in the beast tide. The double-headed ao head had sharp horns, and the scales on his body were very hard and powerful. Wherever he passed, the group of beasts retreated.

    Si Nanyue looks delicate, but the contracted beast is rough, and the contrast between one person and one beast is obvious.

    Sinanyue, who was dealing with the beast tide, seemed extremely irritable, and bitten off half of the head of the beast he encountered with a single bite. After a while, there were many more dead beasts in the battlefield.

    The head of Si Dongfeng's soul beast star, Yu Rhino, emitted bursts of light waves, and the fierce beast shrouded in the light waves suddenly became dizzy.