Chapter 5 Golden-winged bees?

After the contract was successful, Chu Ye didn't dare to stay in the forest any longer, so he went down the mountain quickly.

    "Young Master Ye is back."

    The story of Chu Ye going into the mountains to look for a soul beast has already spread in the village. The villagers saw that Chu Ye was empty-handed, and guessed that the other party had not found a suitable soul beast, for fear of touching Chu Ye's bad head. Ask more.

    Chu Ye was in a hurry to go home to check on Xiaoyin's status, and he hurried home without chatting much with the villagers.

    "Did Young Master Ye come back just now?" a villager asked.

    "Come back, Young Master Ye's clothes are dirty. He must have suffered a lot in the forest."

    "Recently, the silver-winged wasps in the forest don't know why they are going crazy. They are attacking everywhere. If you dare to enter the mountain, it will be good for Young Master Ye to come back safely. It is not suitable to enter the mountain these few days."

    "The bee colony is crazy? Is it possible that the silver-winged bee wants to expand its territory again?"

    "It should not be." The

    queen level is too high Gao, the villagers did not dare to approach the bee colony at all, and naturally they did not know that the old queen bee who had dominated the mountains for many years had already died, and the new queen bee had just been born.

    ...

    Chu Ye returned to the house, took out the rejuvenation liquid, poured it into the bowl, and summoned Xiao Yin.

    Xiaoyin flew around the bowl, flew into the bowl, and took a bath.

    The rejuvenation liquid has the effect of repairing the injuries of the spirit pet and the soul pet master. Chu Ye expected that the queen bee will be damaged in the battle of the queen bee, so he prepared some in advance.

    The little silver was soaked in the spiritual liquid, and the spiritual liquid in the bowl quickly disappeared.

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaoyin's small body, not knowing where the other party had absorbed so much recovery fluid.

    Originally, one of Xiaoyin's wings was severely injured. After absorbing the recovery liquid, the brilliance on the wing flowed, and it recovered a lot.

    Xiaoyin yelled at Chu Ye babbled: I still need it, I need it...

    Chu Ye looked at Xiao Yin who was acting like a spoiled child, and smiled helplessly, and said, "My little ancestor! You know how expensive this recovery liquid is!"

    Chu Ye smiled bitterly, and secretly said: It seems that it has something to do with soul pets. Things are very expensive, you must know that he bought a lot of daily necessities, and the seeds of the eight acres of land have been repaired in the yard.

    Poor people have been frugal for more than ten years, and it is difficult to save a hundred gold coins. It is not surprising that it is extremely difficult for poor people to have a soul pet master.

    Xiao Yin looked at Chu Ye angrily, flapping his wings.

    Chu Ye took out a wood-type soul crystal and handed it to the other party.

    Seeing the crystal nucleus, Xiaoyin stopped making a fuss, and jumped on the soul crystal full of excitement.

    The light on the soul crystal flickered, Chu Ye knew that this was Xiaoyin's power in absorbing the soul crystal.

    In fact, the soul crystal of the old queen bee is the best for Xiaoyin. It has the same origin, and Xiaoyin absorbs it, and the efficiency is higher.

    However, the soul crystal now belongs to the new queen bee, and the new queen is guarded by those old officials left by the old queen bee, so it is not easy to grab it.

    Xiaoyin absorbed one-sixth of the energy in the soul crystal, and then reluctantly asked Chu Ye to put away the soul crystal.

    After absorbing the recovery liquid and Xiaoyin, he became much more lively. He complained to Chu Ye that he was supposed to be the new king of the clan. With spots on his body, he is not fit to be king. Those bastards thought he was a freak, were reluctant to support him, and attacked him.

    Chu Ye was taken aback and stared at Xiao Yin for a while, and sure enough, he noticed that there were some golden spots on the opponent's wings.

    Chu Ye was startled. There was a golden-winged bee in the secret book. The golden-winged bee's appearance was much higher than that of the silver-winged bee. The golden-winged bee was mostly a top-grade soul beast. Does Xiaoyin have the blood of the golden-winged bee? In this way, he can pay attention to the improvement of Xiaoyin's bloodline, so that the other party may be expected to evolve into a golden-winged wasp.

    The gap between high-grade soul beasts and middle-grade soul beasts is not ordinary. Once Xiaoyin evolves into a golden-winged bee, the future is limitless.

    Chu Ye thought about it for a while, and smiled bitterly. How difficult it is to improve bloodline. The red blood jade in his hand only has the effect of improving bloodline a little, and it is worth hundreds of gold coins. If you want to cultivate small silver To the high-grade bloodline, there is not a few hundred thousand gold coins that can't come down.

    His space pendant is very valuable, but unfortunately, this thing cannot be seen in the light. Once it sees the light, he is afraid that he is not far from death. He has no money or strength, and everything has to take his time!