Chapter 55 Treasure Hunting in the Mountains

Xiaoyin took Chu Ye and the two into a cave. Chu Ye saw a large beehive. There was a corpse next to the beehive. The corpse was wrapped in a layer of clothes. The texture of the clothes was very good. break.

    "Is this person a soul pet master?" Lin Chuwen asked as he looked at the bones in the cave.

    Xiao Yin shook his head and said he didn't know.

    Chu Ye thought for a while, and said, "It should be the soul pet master."

    Soul pet master should have been dead for some years, and the other party may have conflicted with the previous generation, or the previous generation of silver-winged bee queen bee, and will die violently.

    Lin Chuwen thought about it and said, "Royal jelly is a good thing. It is not difficult to sell the royal jelly here for tens of thousands of gold coins." Perhaps the owner of this corpse just took a fancy to the royal jelly here and died in here.

    "Longya Village is really a treasure!" Chu Ye said.

    Before, they also discovered the body of a soul master who had contracted with a golden-winged bee. As a result, there was actually a soul pet master's body in the silver-winged bee's hive.

    Maybe there are still many undiscovered remains of soul pet masters on Longya Mountain.

    Chu Ye checked the corpse and took out a storage bag from the corpse's pocket.

    The storage bag should be some years old, and it is very dirty, but the dirty storage bag is also a storage bag!

    Chu Ye pulled open the storage bag and looked at it, "This storage bag is of good quality." The storage bags

    Chu Ye and the two bought were only a little over one square meter. There are five or six square meters, worth four or five thousand gold coins.

    Chu Ye found a gold card in the storage bag, which contained a full 20,000 gold coins.

    Chu Ye looked at the amount in the gold card, and his eyes suddenly turned red, "It's posted!"

    Lin Chuwen blinked, but he didn't expect such a good thing to happen.

    With 20,000 gold coins, he and Chu Ye were both good at earning gold coins, but with 20,000 gold coins, they also needed to be busy for a long time.

    Lin Chuwen checked the corpse and said, "This person must have been poisoned by silver-winged bee venom and was stung to death by a swarm."

    Chu Ye: "..." Was he stung to death? If this is the case, this person must have died miserably. Sure enough, Xia Shan was right! Contracting a bee is a dangerous thing. He was lucky to be able to contract Xiaoyin at the beginning.

    In addition to gold coins, there are several jade boxes for medicinal herbs in the storage bag. Although the jade boxes can preserve freshness to a certain extent, they are also time-limited. The elixir will wither as well.

    Chu Ye handed a few jade boxes to Lin Chuwen. The price of the jade boxes that can keep the elixir fresh is not low. The jade boxes in the other party's storage bag seem to be of better quality than the ones they use. many.

    Lin Chuwen was not polite, and took the things directly.

    There are also some potions in the storage bag, which were originally worth some gold coins, but now they are all spoiled.

    Chu Ye took out an animal skin, and there was a painting on the animal skin, which looked like a treasure map.

    "What a mess this is written! Look at it." He couldn't understand a single word. Could it be that he has become illiterate? It doesn't make sense! He inherited the memory of the original owner and was still literate.