Chapter 56 Dealing with Locusts

Lin Chuwen walked for seven days and came back.

    When Lin Chuwen was out for a few days, he spent all the gold coins on his body and replaced them with high-end spirit valleys and spirit grasses.

    Once the locust plague breaks out in full, these things should be sold out, and the difference should be almost doubled.

    In this way, Xiaoyin and Xuebao have all the gold coins they have cultivated to the spirit master realm.

    "How's the situation?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye said indifferently: "There are a lot of locusts in the village, but it's not bad. The village chief has promoted the locust plague in the village, but the villagers seem to be reluctant to believe it." It is

    not so much that the villagers do not want to believe what the village chief said. In other words, the villagers were unwilling to believe it. After all, such a locust plague really happened, and the people in the village were limited in what they could do.

    Lin Chuwen pursed his lips and said, "The price of Lingcao and Linggu has not changed on the first and second day of my arrival in the city. However, since the third day, there have been rumors of a plague of locusts in the city. The merchant is ready to adjust the price."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It seems that there are already many locust plagues."

    Someone behind this locust plague has been planning for a long time, and it is unavoidable. All he can do is try to protect himself as much as possible. one-third of an acre.

    "Once a high-level soul pet master decides to do evil, its destructive power is infinite!" Lin Chuwen couldn't help but sigh.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yeah!" In this world, ordinary people are really desperate, no wonder everyone wants to be a soul pet master who can call the wind and call the rain.

    "Next, what are your plans?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye shook his head, "No, do your best, and obey the destiny."

    Although the locust plague is serious, it is the people at the bottom who are most affected. Even if there is no harvest this year, for some big families, it is only a loss of some interests.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    "What are you going to do about Dongshan?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    There are many spirit medicines in the Dongshan Bee Colony Base Camp. If the locusts pass through, I am afraid that they will not let go of the spirit grass in that field. However, many spirit grasses there are not yet mature, and it is useless to collect them now.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "The bee guards can only focus on protection."

    Chu Ye touched his chin and secretly said: The land in Longya Village is relatively barren, so it shouldn't be the focus of the locust swarm. The locust level should not be too high, and with the current strength of the bee colony, it should be manageable.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "I have seen a formula for repelling insects, but I don't know if it can be used to drive away locusts."

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Chuwen and said, "It's okay to try it!" If it works, it might be possible to sell it.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    Lin Chuwen stayed in the house for a long time and prepared a medicinal powder.

    "It stinks!" Chu Ye couldn't help saying.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "That's what this insect repellent is like."