Chapter 180 The Chu family and the Lin family react

Chu family.

    Chu Sichen also got the news that Lin Chuwen was a mysterious pharmacist. Originally, this news was the secret of some major sects. However, some major sects took a bigger action when investigating, which led to some small and medium forces also getting the news. Up to now, Everyone knows the news, so it's not a secret.

    "Lin Chuwen is actually a mysterious pharmacist." Chu Wan'er said in disbelief.

    Chu Sichen said sourly: "Chu Ye is really lucky."

    No wonder Chu Ye's strength has improved so quickly, it turns out that the other party has such a powerful pharmacist and Taoist companion.

    If he can also have a pharmacist and Taoist companion to assist, it will definitely not be just the current state.

    From the moment he got the news of the locust plague, Chu Sichen had been looking forward to Chu Ye's death, but this person was stunned to die. Now, such news has been spread, and the scourge has lasted for thousands of years. Chu Sichen felt that Chu Ye was crazy. With a bit of ability, to actually go against the little poison king, the ancestors of the five poisons should be offended.

    This time, Chu Ye was in the limelight and got into trouble.

    The ancestor of the Five Poisons is the Soul King. Killing a Soul Master is as simple as killing an ant. He offended a strong Soul King. This time, Chu Ye is really bad luck. just fine.

    Chu Sichen clenched his fists, and jealousy grew wildly in his heart.

    Although Chu Ye will face a crisis, Chu Sichen is still jealous of the other party's rich and colorful life experience.

    Chu Ye has now become a popular figure in the entire Yunzhou, and he is also famous in Wuling City, the gap is too big.

    It is said that Chu Ye's silver-winged bee has reached the seventh rank of war general, and that white cat of Chu Ye is also a war general.

    When he first got the news, Chu Sichen thought that the person who spread the news had made a mistake. It wasn't until he spent a lot of money to buy images of Chu Ye dealing with the beast tide that he realized that Chu Ye had been hiding his strength. exceeded his expectations.

    Chu Sichen was a little horrified to discover that before he knew it, he had been left far behind by someone he had never looked down on at all.

    ...

    Chu Ye was born in Wuling City, and many people in Wuling City knew Chu Ye, and there were many people talking about Chu Ye in this city.

    Many people originally thought that Chu Ye was out of tune, but at this time, they all felt that he was wise and foolish.

    Chu Xiner went out for a walk and was asked by many people about Chu Ye. She was a little depressed and came back.

    As soon as Chu Xiner returned to the Chu family, she saw several Chu family members surrounding Chu Song asking questions.

    With a daughter, Chu Yanyu, who has entered the sect, Chu Song's news is better than the ordinary Chu family. Many Chu family like to ask Chu Song for information.

    "Elder Chu Song, is Lin Chuwen really a mysterious pharmacist?" Chu Jing and other Chu family teenagers asked around Chu Song.

    Chu Song nodded and said, "Yes."

    "Oh." Hearing Chu Song's words, several Chu family teenagers let out a burst of shock.

    "I heard that Lin Chuwen's potion level has reached the master level."