Chapter 198 Shadow Beast

Mu Lingtian looked at the teleportation formation in the Palace of Ten Thousand Beasts, and frowned tightly.

    "I didn't expect that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were so lucky, they escaped through the teleportation array." As far as he knew, the Soul King was already eyeing them. If the two continued to stay in the Hundred Thousand Wilds, Even if the two of them could kill Lin Nanjiang, it would be difficult for them to escape and ascend to heaven in the hands of the Soul King.

    Just one step away, and the two of them are really doomed.

    Lin Mengrong gritted her teeth, her heart was full of dissatisfaction, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were really lucky.

    Lin Mengrong had a feeling that it shouldn't be like this. Chu Ye was originally supposed to be just her stepping stone, and Lin Chuwen was supposed to be just her foil. Now these two people are famous and their strength has skyrocketed. The ancestors of the Five Poisons also suffered repeated setbacks at the hands of the two, but she was still unknown.

    It shouldn't be like this, she should be standing in the cloud, and she should be the one who is envied by everyone. What went wrong?

    Lin Mengrong clenched her fists tightly, her fingernails pulled out the blood from the palm of her hand, and she didn't even feel it.

    Around Mu Lingtian and Lin Mengrong, several spirit masters were talking enviously.

    "I heard that Chu Ye got bee crystals in the territory of Hutoufeng, and the bee crystals are worth tens of millions of gold coins."

    "No more! Isn't Lin Nanjiang dead? Flowers, tuckahoe jade dew, and other good things."

    "Isn't Jin Lingzhi all things that help enter the Soul King? Lin Nanjiang came out on a mission, how did he bring all these things out."

    "Lin Nanjiang probably didn't expect that, He will die."

    "Yeah! I didn't expect that Lin Nanjiang would die. This bastard made me lose a lot of money." After the news that Lin Nanjiang wanted to kill Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen came out , Some casinos don't think it's a big deal to watch the fun, and they open a bet, betting that Lin Nanjiang can kill Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye in a few days.

    Some bet within three days, some bet within seven days, and some bet for half a month... the Spirit Master who speaks, bet within seven days.

    No one expected that there would be a huge upset, and Lin Nanjiang actually asked Chu Ye and the two to kill them.

    "Lin Nanjiang, this waste, this guy who has lost the face actually claims to be the first person under the Soul King."

    "Real Yunhu, Reverend Mo Xiao, Lin Nanjiang, the inheritance of these people should all go to Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen. In my hands, these two people are getting big!"

    "I didn't expect that the reward released by the ancestor of the five poisons did not cause any damage to the two of them. Instead, they sent a lot of resources to the two of them. The ancestor of the five poisons probably did not expect , the reward that I posted, on the contrary, has fulfilled the two of them."

    "The current wealth of these two people is probably comparable to that of the Soul King powerhouse."

    "..."

    Mu Lingtian listened to the conversation of the people around him, feeling depressed, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were too lucky to be lucky.

    Lin Mengrong looked at the teleportation array, only to feel a sting in her eyes.