Chapter 137 Xiaobai Advanced

When the evil spirit of Shakeng took shape, Chu Ye closed the cave.

    Soul master retreat is a common thing. During the retreat, it is strictly forbidden to disturb others. Chu Ye hangs a sign of retreat outside the cave, and ordinary people will naturally retreat when they see it.

    Chu Sichen stood outside Tieshuling, looking at the closed cave, his face was dark.

    Chu Wan'er frowned and said, "Chu Ye seems to have banned this cave, why is he in seclusion at this time? Isn't he already an advanced soul master?"

    Chu Xiner hesitated for a while, and said, "Is it true What secret technique

    is he practicing!" Chu Wan'er said in a dull tone, "What secret technique can he cultivate, he is deliberately avoiding us!"

    Chu Sichen looked at the closed cave and felt a sense of shame and humiliation.

    Chu Sichen felt that Chu Ye was doing it on purpose. Back then, when he went to see Chu Ye in Longya Village, Chu Ye ran to the mountains to release bees. Now it's the same again. He came to the Two Realms City, Chu Ye, but closed himself.

    Chu Sichen felt that Chu Ye knew the news of his coming in advance, so he avoided him by retreating.

    Chu Sichen said with a dark face, "Let's go."

    Chu Wan'er frowned and said somewhat unwillingly, "Let's just leave?"

    Chu Wan'er heard a lot of news about Chu Ye in the city. Although it was sour, he was still curious about the cave mansion run by Chu Ye.

    Chu Sichen said displeasedly: "People don't welcome us, do we still have to stick to our faces?"

    As the first member of the younger generation of the Chu family, Chu Sichen has his own arrogance.

    After coming to Liangjie City, Chu Sichen didn't deliberately inquire about Chu Ye's affairs. However, Chu Ye's reputation in Liangjie City was too great. There were always Chu family members who got news to chat with him. He was forced to receive a lot of news about Chu Ye.

    Realizing that Chu Ye might be better than himself, Chu Sichen felt very uncomfortable.

    When I came to visit this time, Chu Sichen didn't really want to come, but being urged by several clansmen, he had no choice but to come.

    "I don't know how long Young Master Ye will be in retreat. If the time is short, maybe we can wait." An old Chu elder said.

    Chu Sichen said sullenly: "Uncle Chang, just wait if you want, I won't accompany you."

    Seeing Chu Ye closed the door to thank the guests, Chu Sichen was furious and turned around and left.

    Chu Xiner had met Chu Ye in Sanyang City before, and it was a little unpleasant at the time. However, when the matter about Chu Ye came to her ears, Chu Xiner regretted not selling well with Chu Ye at that time. I really wanted to stay, but seeing that Chu Sichen had already left, I had to leave.

    ...

    In the cave, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's attention was all on the long-established Shakeng.

    After a long period of training, seven, seven, forty-nine days finally arrived, and Chu Ye was both excited and apprehensive.

    "Did it succeed?" Lin Chuwen asked nervously, standing beside Shakeng.

    Chu Ye said with some uncertainty: "Probably." They all followed the steps that Xiaobai said, so there should be no problem.

    "Can you open the Shaken Seal?" Lin Chuwen asked.